“Greatest place ever!!”
Review of The Trails Inn

The Trails Inn
Ranked #1 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My Grandson and I stayed for one night. We really had a great stay, just wish we could have stayed longer. The room was just right. My grandson love the pool. We both loved watching the deer near the pool, it seemed that they greeted us there. We got several good pics. The owners are just wonderful people. I loved there accents. We will stay there again the next visit.

Room Tip: If you have a problem with stair climbing, be sure to ask for ground floor room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for The Trails Inn

Reviewed July 14, 2014

This was our second stay and once again we were treated like cherished friends upon arrival. Arianne and Silvio are great and go out of their way to make sure their guests feel welcome. The clean rooms are comfortable with little touches to make you feel even more welcome. If you are looking for quiet, this is the place. The rooms along the back of the hotel are fairly private, and two of those have secluded decks. We love getting one of these rooms and just sitting outside watching the birds and squirrels while drinking coffee. Very conveniently located with several great shops and restaurants within easy walking distance, plus there is a trolley stop on the property. The reasonable rates are the icing on cake for The Trails Inn. We highly recommend this property and we are looking forward to our next stay! 627694

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I found this gem on trip advisor and booked a room based on other peoples reviews. Everything I read was absolutely spot on. I stayed on the backside of the motel where it was very quiet and the view was nice. Our room had a queen sized bed and was very spacious. The room was exceptionally clean. The morning breakfast was just enough, Continental style. The hosts were friendly and very helpful. We enjoyed talking with other couples staying there. A very friendly, clean and comfortable place. Excellent value. 710151

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Upupandaway1952
Reviewed July 9, 2014

This was my wife's and my first trip to Eureka Springs. We found the Trails in to be a very clean and well maintained property. The hotel is set so beautifully on a hill side and has a great clean and heated pool. We stayed on the side away from the street and it was so peaceful at night.

The owners were very hospitable and accommodating and the location is so conveniently located in Eureka Springs. We will definitely stay there again. It was so reasonably priced and clean and the other reviews we read helped us decide to stay there. So glad we did and will definitely recommend it to our friends. 714732

Room Tip: Stay on the side away from the street as the view is quite nice and you won't hear the traffic.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Richard J
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Not surehow I have missed this little gem over the past several years of staying here in Eureka?
Very nice couple own this, and are very hands on, from doing the ironing to changing an air conditioner!
Swimming pool is actually heated like it says, nice area around pool, also has a nice deck up top too.
Motel is a bit older as most are in Eureka, but it is well taken care of. Will be our biker groups motel of choice from now on.
Location is good, resturants close too.

Room Tip: Pick the front if you like to watch the Harleys go by.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank b1carr
Reviewed July 4, 2014

#636950 I can't say enough about the pleasant experience at the Trails inn. The owners go out of their way to be friendly and helpful. My girlfriend and I were on a motorcycle trip and stayed in room 122 which is in a very quiet. private location on the backside of the hotel overlooking the pool and woods. It was a perfect room for 2 women. It was large with 2 beds and a full table and 4 chairs, a long vanity separate from the toilet and shower with ample space for putting "all our stuff". Fridge and microwave tucked in the corner in the entry out of the way. Only drawback was the parking space designated for the room which was down a hill and over a "bump". Not safe motorcycle parking so we parked up on the side which was perfect and fine with the owners. Walking distance to shops, liquor store, great fun restaurant. The Trolley stop was right in front of the hotel. Just couldn't have been better. The pool very clean and refreshing. The hotel is very affordable. I would highly recommend to anyone and plan to stay again if my travels take me back to Eureka Springs.

Room Tip: owners actually helped me choose this room when I made my reservation. The action is on the street s...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Sharon S
Reviewed July 4, 2014

677342-Thank you both for such a wonderful vacation. The hotel stay was perfect, the rooms were clean, roomy, inviting. We loved the pool and enjoyed the coffee, danish and conversation in the mornings. You both were warm, very pleasant, offering advice and made our stay perfect. Thank you again!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family