“Repeat Trip”

Beaver Lake View Resort
Ranked #17 of 69 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We've been coming back to the Road Runner Inn for about 3-4 years now. It's usually just the 2 of us and our bulldog. We try and escape either in the spring or late fall to see the foliage. This year we gave Bob a challenge and brought all 12 of our family members; which included our 3 kids/spouses and the grandkids. Boy, did he meet the challenge! We had a wonderful time and the flowers in the cabin were a wonderful touch, sunflowers for a Kansas family no less! :-) We would highly recommend this Inn, Bob does a wonderful job and we always relax and enjoy the decks and wonderful views. We will keep coming back. Great Job BOB!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Beaver Lake View Resort

Reviewed July 19, 2013

This was our 3rd trip to the cabins at the Roadrunner and we still absolutely love it! Once again, Bob is an accommodating and gracious host. If there's anything you need, Bob is your man. As in the past, Docs Deer Lodge was clean, well appointed and incredibly comfy. Since it was just the two of us, we did not use the lower section of the cabin (but I've included pics of it). The main floor is more than enough room for two people, but if you have a larger group or are taking kids, you may want to rent the lower level as well (full bath, king size bed, sleeper sofa, TV, microwave and small fridge). The Roadrunner is about a 5 minute drive from the swimming beach at Beaver Lake and Starkey Marina. Just can't say enough nice things about the cabins and Bob! There's no better place to enjoy the peace and quiet and relax for a few days!

Room Tip: Great view of the lake from both the front and back of the cabins!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2013

read all the reviews.. BY FAR the best place to stay. It is very relaxing, quiet.Bo makes you feel very welcome and will do everyting he can to make you feel comfortable. The views from the rooms are by far the best, You have a view from the front deck and its superb to drink your coffee in the am and watch the hummingbirds.Bob has the best dogs around. they are friendly and very loving. I will stay here every year.....

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Great laid back place. It was our first trip to the area, and we just kinda picked this place as a shot in the dark, and were very happy! It was do nice to be able to bring our dog with us. The bed was so comfortable!!! Great view! Great restaurant just down the road too.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We had the great good pleasure of staying in one of the cabins at Roadrunner Inn this past weekend. The cabins are a perfect set-up for 2 couples or families with older kids. We enjoyed poking around in Eureka Springs during the day, but were ready for some peace and quiet. I don't know what type mattress is on the beds in the cabins, but they are HEAVENLY! Bob is the absolute best, by the way! We enjoyed the place so much that I am already in the process of booking it later this fall for a family reunion.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I normally do not write reviews but Bob's Roadrunner Inn is one of the best kept secrets in Eureka Springs. Let me begin by expressing what a wonderful host Bob is to his guests....I planned my trip on the spur of the moment to get away and enjoy the beauty surrounding Beaver Lake. After booking my room, on my long drive up, I called Bob and told him I was running late. He said not to worry; he would leave the key in the door for me (room #8). He gave me excellent directions and said he would have coffee in the office when I was ready to get up. Little did I know what a memorable stay I would have.

When I arrived under the cover of darkness, there were deer everywhere! The deer did not hide during the daytime either.....the wildlife was one of the bonus points of my trip. I watched a squirrel rest in a tree from the window of my room....enjoyed hummingbirds buzzing around feeders....and the busy blue birds feeding their babies in bird houses on the property. There is a wonderful view of the lake from the front and back of the building. Bob has movie nights on the patio and is that ever a good time! You are treated like family :-) Hey Bob, we need more PBR (The Accountant)  (Bob will know what that means).

Bob is an excellent tour guide as well! He told me where some great places to hike, fish, and swim were located.....plus directions! I cannot say enough good things about Bob and the Roadrunner Inn. Oh! How can I forget to mention the actual roadrunner birds I saw in the area (reason for the name of the Inn??) Anyway, if you are looking for a great place to get away for the weekend or a week in my case........this is the place to go!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Jamie M
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We stayed there for our honeymoon. Bob was the best. We could not have ask for better service. Loved the views on both the front and back sides. The weather was perfect. Loved the location. Quiet at night. The foliage was beautiful. Rooms were very clean. Bed was comfortable. It was the best in all areas. Will definitely be going back. Highly Recommend this place. It's awesome! Bob goes above and beyond to make you feel at home. Perfect place for a vacation/honeymoon.
Adrian and Karan Young