“Great Massage”
Review of Spa1905

Spa1905
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: As a center for relaxation in a busy downtown, you will find Spa1905 on the second level of the Basin Park Hotel. Designed with warm earth tones and featuring a sun deck, hot tub and mountain backdrop, this Spa Boutique features a full array of services and trained therapists with a focus on relaxation. Spa 1905 offers signature treatments such as our Duet Massage, designed for couples to enjoy massage in a shared space, Stress-Fix Massage, Chakra Balancing Massage, Body Scrubs and Wraps, Relaxation Facials, and Hand and Foot Treatments.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Omaha, Nebraska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great Massage”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I had the pleasure of enjoying a massage from Lindsey! She was amazing- she focused on my problem areas & truly let me relax & unwind. I would have no problem coming back to the Spa & Lindsey again!!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Amy G

Elmore City
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Couples massage”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Really liked the price and enjoyed the couples massage. Only thing was didn't really feel like a couples massage the only thing is we were in the same room that was about it.

Visited June 2013
Springfield, Missouri
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Not the best ghost tour in Eureka Springs but fun.”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Did both ghost tours and enjoyed both. I felt this one was really too long though. You spend a lot of time listening to "true accounts" that staff have received from guests. To be honest I found most of the stories a bit too far fetched for me. I did have a strange episode during the tour but that could be explained if you look hard. :) The hotel as far as the history is amazing and the tour of the hotel for that is well worth it. The park is beautiful and the guides do give you a lot of interesting information. I would go again. My friend and I took a ton of photos and had a really good time. The ballroom, by the way, is fantastic!
P.S. I did not visit in 2012 but it wouldn't provide earlier. :)

Visited April 2012
Paris, Arkansas
“Ghost Tour”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

WAY too long (2 hours), guide was super nice, but a bit chatty, which made the tour a lot longer than it needed to be. Got some GREAT pics, tho!!

Visited November 2012
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A Lovely Experience”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

My husband and I had a one hour duet massage. It was wonderful. The service is first rate. Too bad it's attached to a less than stellar hotel.

Visited October 2012