“It was okay” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Spa1905

Spa1905
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: As a center for relaxation in a busy downtown, you will find Spa1905 on the second level of the Basin Park Hotel. Designed with warm earth tones and featuring a sun deck, hot tub and mountain backdrop, this Spa Boutique features a full array of services and trained therapists with a focus on relaxation. Spa 1905 offers signature treatments such as our Duet Massage, designed for couples to enjoy massage in a shared space, Stress-Fix Massage, Chakra Balancing Massage, Body Scrubs and Wraps, Relaxation Facials, and Hand and Foot Treatments.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Pocahontas, Arkansas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“It was okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

I wish that I would have booked a deep tissue massage but I chose the "Neck, Back & Shoulders Swedish Massage" massage due to lack of funds for more expensive package. I have had several massages in the past and it was mediocre. It did not help to relieve my neck & shoulder tension, plus I would have liked an hour instead of 30 minutes. Next time I will save my money up and book a deep tissue massage and hope that it is better

Visited July 2012

Kansas City, Kansas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

This was my first experience at any type of spa, as I have never been a fan of massages or stuff like that. My BFF decided to treat me to some relaxation and we were not disappointed!! We had the full body scrub, which was fabulous. Mango sugar rub all over front and back, then hydro spray it off. The massage was excellent! They keep the room ice cold, so having the hot towels on my face, feet and hands felt even better with the contrast of hot/cold. The shea butter rub they use for the massage is heavenly and the facial scrub was simply awesome. I loved every minute and we were in there for at least 90 minutes. Highly, highly recommended!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank jenny s
Berryton, Kansas, United States
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“When the dogs bark, get them a scrub & rub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

We were glad the Spa could work in 2 foot massages after walking miles downtown. The foot scrub and massage was a good deal for the price.

1 Thank Donice L
Weatherford, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“No hot water & TINY bathroom”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2012

Walls on both sides actually touched the toilet. Shower was too small to really turn around in. No hot water on last day we were there. I think another room actually had the ceiling cave in the same week we were there.

Liberty, Missouri
“BEST SPA EXPERIENCE EVER ""YOU ROCK GINGER""”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012

My friend and I went to Eureka Springs on 5/4 - 5/6/2012 and the loacation of the spa was great but let me tell you I have never had an experience like I did that saturday. We had a
foot scrub and cold stone foot massage which was wonderful((as we sat outside on the deck))
The Ginger took me inside to the massage room and gave me the best and most relaxing hot
stone massage I have ever had. The atmosphere was great, YOU ROCK GINGER!!!!!
WELL WORTH THE PRICE!!!