“No Communication”
Review of Spa1905

Spa1905
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: As a center for relaxation in a busy downtown, you will find Spa1905 on the second level of the Basin Park Hotel. Designed with warm earth tones and featuring a sun deck, hot tub and mountain backdrop, this Spa Boutique features a full array of services and trained therapists with a focus on relaxation. Spa 1905 offers signature treatments such as our Duet Massage, designed for couples to enjoy massage in a shared space, Stress-Fix Massage, Chakra Balancing Massage, Body Scrubs and Wraps, Relaxation Facials, and Hand and Foot Treatments.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed September 20, 2011

I was so excited to go to this spa. I am 8 months pregnant and knew after walking through the town for a couple days, a foot and ankle massage would be just what I needed. The weekend before I would be in Eureka Springs I made a reservation request on their website for the next Friday. It said I would receive a confirmation within 1 business day. Since I made the reservation on a Friday I waited until the next Tuesday and still had received no response. I sent an email requesting confirmation on Tuesday and again received no response. I would have called but I felt if they couldn't even respond to an email how good could their customer service possibly be. I never went so I cant say how their spa is, but I can say they don't put too much time in booking the place.

Reviewed July 16, 2011

I was so impressed with the professionalism of this business, the people are gracious, kind, and amazing. They intuitively konw what you need, and the surroundings are beautiful. I have had massages all over the country, and this was an outstanding experience. I am going to go again !

1  Thank snackfairy
Reviewed June 15, 2011

My mom and I went on a Thursday. If you go on a weekday, you get 20% off spa services. She had a massage and I had a fruit facial. From the moment we got there until we left, we were pampered by everyone.

The receptionist (with a German? accent) was one of the friendliest people we've encountered. My mom had the hour long Swedish massage by a male massage therapist, didn't catch his name But she said it was one of the best massages she had ever had. She's had back and neck surgeries and he was very careful.

I had the fruit facial, again I didn't catch the facialist's name. But I enjoyed every minute of it, especially when she did some kind of treatment on my hands and feet. I'd go once a week if I could.

2  Thank shetex
Reviewed May 19, 2011

I recently planned a bachelorette party/girls' weekend at the Basin Hotel in Eureka Springs and we enjoyed the wonderful spa. We had facials and hour massages, plus use of the private spa deck. The jacuzzi was FABULOUS! The hotel was "old", but very neat- history everywhere! I had not been to Eureka Springs in 11 years, so I was nervous about a girls' trip, but it was perfect. Everyone at the Serenity Spa was nice and the lady who helped me set it all up, Aggie, was amazing! She gave her honest opinion, made suggestions, called/emailed often and covered every detail. I highly recommend the spa and the hotel-- and if private deck sounds semi-fun, go for it! That was my favorite part . We ordered food and drinks from the Balcony restaurant and they brought it up to us and just relaxed. Great weekend!!!

2  Thank rkpowell
Reviewed August 10, 2008

Love this hotel. The spa room was very clean and relaxing. The view over the historic part of town was really cool. We enjoyed the Swedish massage and mini facials tremendously!!! Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The Balcony Restaurant was really good too!

3  Thank helsten