“Good breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We were staying next door at The Lodge so it was very convenient to walk over to the Route 62 diner for breakfast. Really enjoyed the French toast. Our waiter, Virgil, was very friendly & informative. He would answer any questions about Eureka Springs activities and was very helpful.

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We have tried almost every place in Eureka Springs for there burger's, and this is far the best one! Sure, it would look a little bit better, if the burger would have some lettuce and tomatoes in it, and maybe that's in it normally, but ours was a bit plain but very delicous.
It is definitively worth to stop at that little dinner. Don't be in a rush, because a half pound burger needs time to cook! Virgil is one nice waiter with pride in his work.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

My wife and I stayed at The Lodge next door and were referred to the Route 62 Diner by Paul and Kim-owners of the motel. Virgil-our waiter was extra friendly and courteous. Breakfast was very consistent and we were offered free coffee or tea because we stayed at The Lodge next door. Nice atmosphere and Virgil is a big asset for the diner. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone going to Eureka Springs and anyone staying next door at The Lodge. You can literally walk a few steps to eat.

1  Thank Bob44758
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We were here for a wedding so needless to say we had a bit too much to drink the night before. We were looking for a small, traditional cafe type place for breakfast that was not overly crowded. Our waiter was awesome and liked conversation. Checked on us often. The down side of this place was the wait time to get your food, but when it finally arrived it was some of the best breakfast I've had in awhile. Definately worth the wait, for breakfast anyway. The price was around 7ish a plate with good porportions. I will come back to this place if I'm ever in Eureka Springs again.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We ate here Oct. 12th, 2013 for supper. This isn't our first time here; we were here several years ago when I think someone else ran it. I never saw him at all so I assume it is under new ownership. I had the chicken fingers with mashed potatoes and white gravy and fried okra and my boyfriend had a half chicken dinner with fries. The waitress was nice and "down home" like. When he ordered the half chicken, it was nice of her to let us know it would be about 20 min. for that to be ready so he could change his mind if we didn't want to wait on it, but it was fine with us. The service was great and the food was hot and tasty, so we have no complaints.