“Renovation needed badly, but clean and great food!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dos Rios New-Mex Cuisine
Ranked #73 of 131 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Berryville, Ar.
“Renovation needed badly, but clean and great food!!!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Dos Rios has never disappointed my family or myself. The food is awesome! We have frequented the restaurant several times and all the dishes that we consumed were delicious. The waiter's are especially the best in my opinion. A great place to eat authentic mexican food!

• Visited February 2013

eureka springs ar
“IT LOOKS SHABBY AND DIRTY, BUT DON'T LET APPEARANCES FOOL YOU”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

This fine restaurant is in a shabby and rundown building, and the inside looks about as bad as the outside; however, the food is outstanding, and I have visited it on many occasions. And it is clean, despite an initial impression of grunge. Far superior to the other Mexican eateries in both Eureka Springs and Berryville. It's funky, and some of the clientele are a bit spooky, but they mind their own business. Really great food at very reasonable prices.

• Visited September 2012
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

A 10 minute drive from Eureka Springs, the locals told us THIS was the place to go for Mexican. Not a fancy place, but great food and service. The giant burrito is HUGE and delicious!

• Visited October 2012
Van Buren, Arkansas
“Will not go back....”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

When you walk in with a big group, these people panic BIG TIME!!!!! We decided to go there after churc one sunday with my mom and our 6 kids, they couldn't even decide where to seat us. The place was 86 degrees and trying to eat in the heat was hard. The poor waitress we had was soo scatter brained (I guess because of the big top) that she could barely keep up with drink orders and lets not even start on the food order. We had to beg for more chips and well refills were few and far between. After we got our food I was ready to laave, I was not impressed at all. Next time we are in the area I will be choosing a different place to eat.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Hotrod0527
Fort Worth
“Great Margaritas!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The location is within a little walk from downtown. Quaint, great service.

Visited March 2012