“Perfect Gem”
Review of Caribe Restaurante & Cantina - CLOSED

Caribe Restaurante & Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed August 15, 2013

It's off the main path, ample parking, fun atmosphere, great salsas!!! I perfect place for a large party or reunion dinner.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Tried this estaurant while visiting Eureka Springs the first of August. My family loves Mexican/TexMex food. 95% of the time we go out to eat its at a Mexican restaurant. If you have small children they will probably not like the menu here. This place has Poor service,
Poor food, Poor margaritas, Poor prices for this quality of food and service. And the tea was horrible.
I'm not a picky eater and usually don't complain but was really unhappy with this place. I saw several good reviews on the restaurant, so maybe we just caught them on a bad day or just ordered the wrong food. Either way I will not be returning.

5  Thank samuelpt80
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Very colorfully decorated with a Caribbean menu. Great variety and fresh ingredients. The owner is a major supporter of community events and has earned the affection of locals for sure!

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We walked in and were immediately welcomed. We sat at the bar and had a blast. Drinks were made right in front of us by our waiter Brian. I normally don't take suggestions about what I'm going to eat but I did this time and was very pleased. I had the burrito which was huge. It was filled with smoked pork and all kinds of goodies. My husband had the red snapper it too was huge and amazing. We also ordered the 7 salsa sampler. AMAZING!!! There was absolutely nothing to complain about. A must if you go to Eureka!!!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have been to many different restaurants in Eureka Springs, and I have to say that Caribe is by far the best one!

The food is absolutely fantastic, I highly recommend the veggie chalupa. All of the ingredients are fresh and to the best of my knowledge; organic. The owner (who is also the head chef) has created a menu with various options, mostly related to Caribbean/Latin cuisine. On top of her talent in the kitchen, she is also very engaging and thorough, and typically personally touches all tables to make sure everyone is enjoying their experience at her restaurant.

The ambiance is very interesting with various different art pieces scattered about, many of which are from local artists. The setting is good for a variety of outings including families with kids, groups of friends, or even a fun date.

Anyone passing through Eureka Springs MUST stop at Caribe! Although take note of the days & hours of operation when planning your visit, as they occasionally change.