“Great food and service......but”
Review of Anglers Grill - CLOSED

Anglers Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We were frequent customers of this wonderful restaurant but now only occasionally eat here as the prices have gone up so much.

1  Thank ou8124dinner
There are newer reviews for Anglers Grill

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Anglers is known for their all-you-can eat catfish, but I don't like catfish. Their dinner menu is limited but good. However, I suggest the breakfast. It's not my first choice for breakfast in town but it's in the top 3. Two of which, including Anglers, serve a traditional huge, high cholesterol all-American breakfast. A group of us stopped for breakfast/bunch just before going kayaking for the day. All diners were very happy!

Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

We visited them on their first night back open for the season! Great service, great food and a full house of guests! Will be back to visit them again!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

My husband and I have eaten there a few times not knowing what to expect because he is (was) not someone who eats catfish. He ordered a burger the first time, which I must say look and tasted soooooo good but I am a fish lover! He tried a bite of my catfish and was sold! He did not know that fish could taste so good. So the next time we went he ordered the catfish and He can not stop talking about to all his family and friends in California. So now that I have raved about the food, I have to tell you about the service. Our waitress "Holly" Was awesome! She was so fun and personable when we couldn't decide what to order so she suggested what was just right for each of us!!! She was Awesome!!!! The owner Steve came out and sat down and talked to us and that was an experience you do not get anywhere! It is, by far, the BEST PLACE TO GO IN EUREKA! THE FOOD IS AWESOME!! THE SERVICE IS AMAZING!!! ( THANK YOU HOLLY) And The OWNER STEVE IS FABULOUS!!! You have to experience it here when you visit Eureka!!!! And I have to tell you about the amazing view and the balcony. It is such a beautiful view and that just tops it off!!! I will always tell everyone that visits Eureka Springs to not miss out and go to Angler's Grill!!! Thank You for the Great food and the experience!!!

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I make a yearly trip to Eureka, we have driven past this restaurant several times just because its so close to town that we are ready to get to our room and check in. We decided to head out there one night to eat and just see how good it was. Boy were we treated to some good fish, live music out on the deck, a great wait staff. We will eat here on every trip to Eureka we make. This is the place for catfish in Eureka Springs!!