“Great food and bar for the game”
Review of Anglers Grill - CLOSED

Anglers Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Caddo Gap, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and bar for the game”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

The catfish is excellent 3 piece will be enough for anyone the sides are alot of foods . And the staff is friendly and great host.

Blue Springs, Missouri
“Great catfish - large portions”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I ordered the 3 piece catfish and my girlfriend had the butterfly shrimp. The fried catfish was done to perfection. The had an "all you can eat" option, but I don't think I could have eaten more than I had. They also had an 8 piece. Came with two sides and I had a huge baked potato and cole slaw that was tasty. She could not eat all of the butterfly shrimp as there were a lot! The wait staff took good care of us. We really liked this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
Smithville, Missouri, United States
“yummy!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

great food. great service, great music! husband had single bac cheese burger & fries. best burger in town. chicken club was yummy aslo. catfish looked really good.. but i dont like catfish..sooo.. i didnt get it..

Visited October 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Breakfast of champions!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Definitely a cool dive. Great way to start the day! One of those little diners you might pass by and wonder about. Stop. Turn around and go enjoy some good home cooked food!

Visited October 2013
“Great food. Hot and fresh.”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stopped in here looking for good food after having bad results in Eureka Springs and what a surprise. The food was by far better than anything else I found in Eureka. Catfish was hot and fresh and the baked potato was excellent and large. I got a side of fried okra that wasn't even listed on the menu and it was good as well. My wife had one of the biggest hamburgers I had seen in a while.
You can't go wrong eating here.

• Visited October 2013