“Great Catfish”

Anglers Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I am not a great fan of catfish, so I was very surprised that I really enjoyed my catfish sandwich. The catfish was very mild and cooked to perfection. The side of fries were very good and a large proportion as well. The Anglers Inn will definitely be a place to eat for me in Eureka Springs. Good food and good service, you can't beat it.

There are newer reviews for Anglers Grill

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Celebrated a birthdayin July at Beaver Lakefront Cabins - drove 10+ hours from Wisconsin, and our guests drove in from Nashville. Beaver Lakefront Cabins was a spectacular destination to stay and relax - everyone at BLC was professional and nice to work with, from the reservations to our arrival and departure. BLC is a scenic 15 minute drive from Spring St in Eureka Springs; perfect to escape the hustle and bustle of Eureka Springs - BLC was our respite and solitute. We enjoyed the pontoon on Beaver Lake, toured the Dam and several of the sites on Beaver Lake - very nice. Thorncrown Chapel is on your way from BLC to Eureka Springs - beautiful and serene - I'd highly recommend. We dined at The Anglers on our way out to Beaver Lakefront Cabins. We tried the catfish sandwich and it was excellent - watch that first bite as it's a hot one. Great food, cold beverages and attentive staff - tough to beat when you're in Eureka Springs.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We all got the catfish and it was very delicious. I was surprised though that the children's menu was all priced around $7.00. My family of four (one a 3 yr old) ate at lunch time, had waters, no appetizers, and we ended up spending almost $60.00 not including the tip. They do have an "all you can eat" catfish dinner that is $17.00 if you have a huge appetite. The food was good but seemed over priced for some fries and fried catfish.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Our first night in town, we happened on to this place and were pleasantly surprised. Food was great, great chicken fry, fish, burgers and priced right. A lot of different choices. Service was great and very laid back atmosphere! Would definitely go back!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We had the catfish which is the best We've eaten. The staff is friendly, fast and courteous! Such a value for such a good meal! Thank you!!!