“Great breakfast buffet”

Ranked #33 of 137 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: In 1886, "The Grand Ol' Lady of The Ozarks" opened her doors to America's travelers. After more than 125 years, the Crescent Hotel has stayed true to keeping the traditions of Historic Hotels alive. One such tradition is in Culinary excellence. At the Crescent Hotel Breakfast Buffet (feast on Saturday and Sunday) is served daily while on weekdays our Crystal Ballroom is transformed into the Crystal Dining Room welcoming parties from 2 for that special celebration to 20 for that family gathering. On the weekends the Ballroom becomes host to weddings . Such is the case at Arkansas' historic mountaintop spa resort, the Crescent. ... in the tradition of America's Finest Historic Hotels.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I had the breakfast buffet and the food was very good. The only thing that I thought the buffet needed was some kind of pastries, they only had muffins. I enjoyed the omelet station and the staff was very nice. I would eat here again.

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Breakfast buffet comes with the room . I won't be using my next days buffet . I would rather go get breakfast where we can have some options . We stood and waiting for a very long time to get seating and there was no one in line , by the time she came to seat us about 10 people was also waiting , I thought about going to the reception and asking ,some people just walked past the line and said set anywhere . There was a sign , clearly said , wait and they cut in line from people that had been waiting . The staff , didn't do anything about it . The food was nothing great . There was a omelet bar . I won't be back

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This restaurant has so much character, It is a old hotel with tons of charm and elegence. I love the Sunday brunch. It is so much food and for a very afforable price. I always make it there.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

On a visit to Eureka Springs we thought we'd check out this infamous hotel/landmark. History and maintenance of the original building/furnishing was exquisite!! Dining area was plain in décor but interesting in woodwork on the walls and probably wallpaper/wood on the ceiling. Very little in the way of additional furnishings other than a couple of sideboards and tables/chairs. Could be made more opulent/elegant by adding pictures and antique furniture....seemed empty for such a large space.

We went for a Monday morning breakfast @ $9.75/person. Served buffet style with a chef on hand to custom make an omelet, which we did not have because we'd taken enough from the buffet. Items included a couple of cold cereal choices: biscuits/gravy: scrambled egg: sausage patty: pan fried potatoes: toast: bagel: apples/oranges: 2 juice choices: coffee/tea. Egg/meat from the buffet was not hot. For the price I felt it was skimpy. A little bit of fresh cut fruit, muffin choices; possibly hot waffles and some bacon would have made it feel more worth it. If you go, stand and wait for an omelet before eating anything from the buffet area!!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Excellent ribs,salads,brisket, chocolate fondue,and of course,mimosas! Prime rib was a little well done.