“waste of money”

Ranked #37 of 135 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: In 1886, "The Grand Ol' Lady of The Ozarks" opened her doors to America's travelers. After more than 125 years, the Crescent Hotel has stayed true to keeping the traditions of Historic Hotels alive. One such tradition is in Culinary excellence. At the Crescent Hotel Breakfast Buffet (feast on Saturday and Sunday) is served daily while on weekdays our Crystal Ballroom is transformed into the Crystal Dining Room welcoming parties from 2 for that special celebration to 20 for that family gathering. On the weekends the Ballroom becomes host to weddings . Such is the case at Arkansas' historic mountaintop spa resort, the Crescent. ... in the tradition of America's Finest Historic Hotels.
Edmond, Oklahoma
“waste of money”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We had breakfast in the Crystal Dining Room because it came with our hotel stay. According to the hotel this breakfast would be worth $10. I would not pay $5 for that food. It's a buffet which had a very limited selection. The entire buffet consisted of biscuits with gravy, egg casserole, potatoes and link sausage, cereal and toast. There was an omelet station, which is what I had. It was okay. Not the best, but not the worst. I personally do not like sausage, especially link sausage so I had no meat. I tried the potatoes, but they were dry and just tasted old and stale. I've had better free hotel breakfasts in much cheaper chain hotels. I would not eat at this place again.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank dcarson4

Sulphur, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Steakhouse”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The Ballroom was beautiful with great detail of the time period it was built, the wait staff was exceptional in pating close attention to your needs an sharing menu ideas

Visited July 2013
Hazelwood, MO
“Crescent Hotel”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The Crystal Dining Room was very pleasant and the food was good. Be sure to order your steak medium rare if you want it pink. Medium is well done. Did not see any ghosts.

Visited July 2013
Choctaw, Oklahoma
“Nice experience, good food”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

We are staying at the Crescent and wanted to try the Steak House. It was good a little pricey for my tastes but it was good nonetheless. The Crystal Dining room is beautiful and I love the view. The service was great and even the kids lined it! The Sunday brunch is really good and I would rec that!

• Visited July 2013
“Sunday Brunch Disappointing”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We have gone to Eureka Springs several times over the last 10 years and have had Sunday brunch at the Crescent every time. My husband especially looked forward the lox and bagels and the Mimosas. However, this last brunch was so disappointing. For $25 per person, the only thing that was close to being special about it was the mimosas. While the food they did serve was good, the selection was poor and nothing like it was during our prior years' visits. Seems like the chocolate fountain has replaced all of the items we enjoyed in the past. Even the website gives a false impression.