“AWESOME PLACE TO PARTY!!!!!!”

Eureka Live Underground
Ranked #46 of 132 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
“AWESOME PLACE TO PARTY!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I went here to celebrate my birthday and it was so much fun! My husband, I and our friends (about 20) played pool and got drunk. The bar tender and waitress was so awesome. I could tell as soon as we entered the underground it was going to be great. The music was loud, the drinks were ice cold and the entertainment was kick butt. They ROCK!! I've been to many bars in my life and I highly recommend this one. Every time I go back to eureka I will not go to any other bars but this one. When you finally find the best, Why settle for less???? Keep Rockin!!!!! The food was way better than I ever expected. I highly recommend the pate. You will not be dissappointed. Yum!!

• Visited May 2012

Eureka Springs, Arkansas
“Firendly staff & good food”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

The bar crew really know how to work it here! They pour up big, strong drinks and play great music. You can really tell they have put alot of work into re-vamping this place. Great food and friendly faces!

• Visited May 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Not sure if this is the correct place”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We ate lunch at an outdoor patio right next to the Eureka Live Underground-this was the "Bloody Mary Bar" and advertised "Liquid Marijuana shots". So sorry if I'm placing this review on the wrong restaurant. Anyway, so we ordered lunch and the service was absolutely terrible. We had to ask the server for menus, and the meal had no flavor. Several of us ordered the pork tenderloin sandwich and several others ordered beef brisket sandwiches. We had to get up and track down the server to find extra barbecue sauce as the bottle on our table was empty, only to be handed another nearly-empty bottle. Watched the server wipe out an ashtray and then use the same rag to immediately wipe down the table. Won't be visiting again.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank MeganHood
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Basement full of tragedy.”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

See above review title and be warned. I can not recommend this place at all.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank ARScorpio
Subiaco, Arkansas
“Friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed September 11, 2011

We went on a friday night. The DJ seemed to be having trouble with the switch between songs but it was still fun and good music. They would play whatever you wanted to hear. Roomy dance floor and pool table. Outside seating. They had 2 tables full of different hats for you to play with and get your drunk on.
I would recommend the liquid marijuana to drink. It was $8 and the waitress said it was about 94.5% alcohol and boy I'm pretty sure she was right. Strong but really tasty if you like rum and fruity drinks.
And if you are looking for an alternative bar it seems to turn gay after midnight. Which is great. If you aren't they still welcome you with open arms

• Visited September 2011