“Best barbecue brisket in Eureka!”
Review of Ice Cream Delights

Ice Cream Delights
Ranked #3 of 6 Dessert in Eureka Springs
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My family and I visited on our most recent trip to Eureka Springs next and without a doubt, ate the best brisket sandwich ever. The banana split was equally awesome. The best part is the great prices. You can barely eat at McDonald's for less. We will be back every time we come to Eureka Springs!

2  Thank Sarah M

Reviewed April 1, 2014

I always got their blackberry cobbler. Yesterday I tried a hamburger. They grilled onions for me and put it on the burger. Absolutely yummy! Loved it! If you like a good old fashioned burger, try one.

1  Thank hudson4629
Reviewed March 27, 2014

This place is awesome in every way, the owners are very nice, the food is to die for, I think I gained over 20lbs eating here because we ate here 2 or 3 times a day back when on my honeymoon almost 8 years ago, overall a fantastic place to have a great bite to eat!

1  Thank Allen K
Reviewed March 12, 2014

This place is known for its simple food and AWESOME desserts. The meals are very good, but I made my family go for dessert during my most recent visit. Between the four of us, we shared an apple dumpling and a piece of blackberry cobbler. There were just as good as I remembered, if not better. There wasn't a crowd as it was after the lunch hour and they had only been open for about a week (as the season hasn't quite started). The owner was very friendly and attentive and the restaurant was clean, warm and inviting. Go and have some yummy desserts (they also carry Blue Bell Ice Cream).

2  Thank jehenson81
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Was told to visit this place for the friendly owners, fresh homemade cobblers and amazing hamburgers and it did not disappoint. In fact, we at there twice. Tasty hamburgers and delicious blackberry cobbler! So clean you could eat off the floor and cute decor in a beautiful location.

1  Thank AksmithOklahoma