“Yummy & fun atmosphere”

Rowdy Beaver Restaurant & Tavern
Ranked #36 of 132 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fun, upscale casual for the whole family. We serve steaks, smoked brisket and pork, catfish, ribs, burgers and other sandwiches, salads, appetizers from our signature Beaver Balls to our slow roasted pull pork stuffed potatoes. Open every day at 11am. Friday/Saturday night entertainment in the Tavern. Kids menu available. Banquet room available for reserved parties or large groups. We also provide catering services.
“Yummy & fun atmosphere”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Tony was our server and he is friendly, honest & quick. The fried pickles are very good. The salad was good as well. I couldn't believe they had BISON burger. I enjoy bison because it's lean. The Tshirts are cool too. It's well worth a visit. When in Eureka Springs we will visit here again. Oh, and the steak was good too.

Marmaduke
“Good Food!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

The food was very good. The waitress was very friendly. I had steak and shrimp and it was really good. Not much wait time for food.

• Visited November 2013
MO
“Keep going”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I knew when we pulled up that we should keep going, but every eating place in town was full, so we had no choice but stop...the sign out front read: Now hiring...first bad sign...the second bad sign...the waitstaff were young, not so bright girls, with seemingly no training. We ordered coffee with cream, yet she brought no cream even after being asked again. I wanted the soup and salad, but they had no soup...at all..even though it was on the menu...so I ordered the chicken parmesan sandwich with slaw instead, and my hubbie ordered the cobb salad. Well...the salad was huge and she brought out a single small cup of dressing, and he asked her for a refill of coffee, some cream..again, and some more dressing...she finally came back with the dressing after asking again, and she just tossed it on the table....no refill, no cream. My sandwich was so wet that I couldn't eat it, and had to use a fork...one fried chicken strip on a wet hoagie with about a teaspoon of melted cheese and some marinara...why then so wet? The slaw...I took one bite and all I could taste was bleach...I appreciate a good cleaned head of cabbage...but at least rinse it in fresh, clean water and dry it before making a slaw with it...really...bleachy watery slaw...no wonder they need to hire people...I won't go back and will not recommend it even if they do get a few new employees...it's management that makes this place suck....train people and pay attention to what goes on around you management!

• Visited October 2013
Rowdy10, Owner at Rowdy Beaver Restaurant & Tavern, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Sorry you had a bad experience. We try to hit a homerun every time. We serve thousands of guests weekly and hope, that if there is a problem, it is brought to our attention so we can immediately correct it. It is difficult for us to resolve customer issues when they choose to go to these types of sites to integrate details which are not true about our business. Looking at your rate of reviews, I'm sure you are every restaurants "dream" customer. New employees are trained but get nervous when they are dealing with rude customers. We will look into the other details of your letter, however, we do not use bleach on our cabbage. Customers rave about our coleslaw. In addition, our chicken parmesan is made with fresh ingredients and we use chicken breasts, not tenders. Taking care of our customers and providing quality food and service are our priorities. If not given the opportunity to correct a situation, there's not much we can do. In the future, we recommend your talking to management prior to passing judgment.
Spring, Texas
“Good food”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

My husband and I went there to eat and we found that the ribs are really good, but they add so much bbq sauce that the flavor change. I also have to say that the hushpuppies that come with the ribs were burned and even when they cange them were not good.
The waitress took out $2.00 from the final check for this, but I don't think that this solve the problem.

Longview, Texas
“"Good Food"”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We stopped here to eat lunch, not knowing anything about the restaurant. A negative is they do not have a lunch menu offering smaller portions and lower prices. The waiter had a great personality. When he accidentally spilled ice water on us, he offered us all free salads with our meal. I would