“Go for the Environment!”

Rowdy Beaver Restaurant & Tavern
Ranked #36 of 136 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fun, upscale casual for the whole family. We serve steaks, smoked brisket and pork, catfish, ribs, burgers and other sandwiches, salads, appetizers from our signature Beaver Balls to our slow roasted pull pork stuffed potatoes. Open every day at 11am. Friday/Saturday night entertainment in the Tavern. Kids menu available. Banquet room available for reserved parties or large groups. We also provide catering services.
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

This place is unique, great atmosphere. I agree with some if the other reviews..they really don't know steak. My husband and I both ordered steak, his well done and mine mediumwell..both were leather tough. We gave them a second chance and they were out of fried shrimp..but had grilled. So I'm guessing the hand-breaded shrimp are actually hand breaded and then frozen.. we will probably return though! And we bought a funny T-shirt.

There are newer reviews for Rowdy Beaver Restaurant & Tavern

Reviewed August 3, 2013

The staff here was SO nice!! The food was pretty good too---I recommend the country fried chicken with mashed potatoes (but only if you have time for a nap after :))

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We stopped at the Rowdy Beaver for lunch on Saturday and sat back in the bar area outside. Perfect weather to be outside when it's only in the 70's in July! Super nice waitress/bar tender who was right on top of things. Would come back again and it looked like they always had a good crowd. We split the spicy ranch chicken sandwich and it was very good. Had sweet potato fries and they served with a marshmallow cream something - too sweet for my taste but I'm more of a salty fan. Great outdoor space, friendly staff.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is a fun roadhouse style restaurant with very reasonable prices. The grilled chicken salad was good and the homemade ranch dressing was yummy. The staff was very friendly and prompt.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We actually chose this place, because it was open on a Sunday and most every other place that was recommended were closed on Sundays!! Good food, nice atmosphere, lots of selections. A little pricey my fam of four ate there for about $55.