“Great friendly staff, amazing food and service!”

Rowdy Beaver Restaurant & Tavern
Ranked #37 of 132 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fun, upscale casual for the whole family. We serve steaks, smoked brisket and pork, catfish, ribs, burgers and other sandwiches, salads, appetizers from our signature Beaver Balls to our slow roasted pull pork stuffed potatoes. Open every day at 11am. Friday/Saturday night entertainment in the Tavern. Kids menu available. Banquet room available for reserved parties or large groups. We also provide catering services.
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
“Great friendly staff, amazing food and service!”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

The bartender Mo was excellent, obviously professional and experienced. The manager Jordan was very interested in customers happiness and very friendly.... Great atmosphere, great drinks and food. I will definately return, and do recommend to everybody!

Visited November 2012

Fort Worth, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not bad, but not amazing”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

it looked good, and was on the way out of town back to our cabin. It wasn't bad - the service was quick, friendly, and helpful. My wife and I both got the Grilled Shrimp. We were surprised to find that this was 2 skewers with really good sized shrimp - roughly 10 pieces in total. The rice was perfectly cooked and flavored, as well. The hushpuppies were great, with a bit of spice (jalapenos) baked right in, but not out of control. Most entrees here include the soup and salad bar, but to be honest, that's not much of a 'plus'. The salad bar was fresh, but sparse in toppings, and they only had one soup to 'choose' from. We also got cheesecake to go, which was delicious.
Total bill for 2 = ~$50 with tip

• Visited November 2012
Kansas City, MO
“Okay, but didn't knock my socks off. Won't be back.”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I wanted to like this restaurant more, because I could see there were things there to like. But I was so underwhelmed by the dish I ordered that I couldn't finish it. And I was hungry!

The atmosphere is fun and cozy. The staff are efficient and friendly. Very attentive. The menu looked pretty "standard" and I'm sure that other dishes were tasty. But mine was just bleh. I ordered the veggie wrap, and let me say it was underwhelming. I have had a lot of veggie wraps at different restaurants and it's not hard to do it acceptably. Avocado. Cheese. Sprouts. Mustard or mayo. Some other veggies like maybe onions or green peppers or something. Yum!

But no. This was some sort of mixed veggie stuff (green beans that look like they came from a frozen package? Really?) with some sort of seasoning that I guess was okay. But it reminded me of a bag of frozen veggies, thawed out, with some relish slapped on top and stuck into a veggie wrap. I tried to fool myself into thinking this was okay. I mean, it *was* technically edible. But I finally had to admit that I found it completely unappealing. I left it and ate all the potato chips that came with the dish instead. Overall it was pretty disappointing.

I'm sure that it's a nice restaurant overall, but I don't think I'll be returning.

• Visited October 2012
The Pas, Canada
“Great place, great people”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Recently visited Eureka Springs all the way from Northern Canada and loved the people and service at the Rowdy Beaver. A great place to go!

• Visited October 2012
Little Rock
“Friendly, accommodating and darn good food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were at 5 Ojo (the B&B) and didn't really want to go out and eat. We stopped by and got the pulled pork (with soup and salad) and the outback buyer. It was ALL good! The waitress was very nice and accommodating, and I would recommend highly!

• Visited November 2012