“Small place with great food.”
Review of Geraldis - CLOSED

Geraldis
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Excellent Service from the crew, great food. This is a small place that closes early (8 PM) so get there while the getting is good! Try the Ravioli!

There are newer reviews for Geraldis

Reviewed September 1, 2013

The best pizza my family and I have ever had. We ordered a pizza, pizza bread, calzone, and ravioli. We shared everything and still had so much left over. We still talk about this place two months later. It's a MUST try for any family visiting Eureka Springs. I wonder if they would ship a pizza to Southeast MO?

Reviewed August 26, 2013

That was some of the best pizza I've ever had! It's small, but friendly, clean, and so tasty. I don't know what they use, but I ate way too much!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

This is a small restaurant. The menu offered a nice variety. The service was fast and attentive. The food was fresh and good. A good choice for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

We came here my husband got a pizza and i got a chicken sandwich
The name was geraldis
Talk about a yummy sandwich
The bread was crunchy and fresh it had breaded piece of chicken topped with ham, and swiss cheese and Italian dressing , mustard , mayo, lettuce, and tomato what a combination i loved it