“sour Cream Sauce?”
Review of La Familia

La Familia
Ranked #61 of 136 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Stay away from any place that says it has sour cream sauce instead of sour cream. Its just diluted with water, just like the queso was. Save your money and find a Taco bell

1  Thank mmmorgan

Reviewed October 12, 2013

This place will not "wow" you, but they have decent food for a decent price. My only complaint would be the enchiladas were a lot smaller than other mexican places I've eaten so we didn't get full off of 2 like normal. Service was good, atmosphere was good and the place was pretty clean except for the few spider webs I saw on the lamps above the tables!

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for a late lunch and sat out on their patio. It took the waiter a little bit to get our drink order and give us menus, but service after that was pretty good. I got their fajita nacho appetizer, and my husband got their chicken enchilada combo. Both were very good. Oh, and their raspberry margarita was very good!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

We ordered the fajita tacos which were very tasty but we had to wait a long time to receive our food. It isn't that the restaurant itself was that busy but I think there was only 1 waiter and food runner working. It is a shame because it has potential and is in an easy to reach location.

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

This a place we like abd go to when we are in town. Good chips we so and salsa. Cold beer. I really like the enchiladas. Everyone I was with liked it.