“the only mexican restaurant I eat at”
Review of La Familia

La Familia
Ranked #61 of 136 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Reviewed October 2, 2012

In Eureka Springs, AR. I have eaten here several times and have never been disappointed. The cheese enchaladas are, without doubt, the best I have ever had. The rice, beans and cheese dip were also very, very good.

The wait staff can be a little slow and the atmosphere, for sure, is very relaxed but, hey, this is a mexican tex mex style place! The locals eat here, so that ought to tell you something. A very nice eating experience .

1  Thank James V

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Wow, was this bad. Holy Smokes, you will be wasting your time and money to go here. Food was horrible. Chips stale and cold. Service terrible. The place was very very dirty. I do not know how this place stays in business. Probably via liquor sales is my guess by the biker tourism. Pass on this one.

1  Thank Tony B
Reviewed September 11, 2012

food did not taste authentic. Cheddar cheese used in burritos/enchiladas. The jumbo margarita was very watered down.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Our family came to Eureka Springs this weekend for the bluegrass festival. We decided that we wanted mexican food, so we went to La Familia around 5pm(we were really hungry from exploring Eureka). We were seated right away. The waitress was very friendly. Our food came pretty quickly. My daughter and I had taco salads, we were suprised and pleased how much meat was in them along with the usual lettuce, refried beans, sour cream and guacamole. My husband had a Chicken Chimichanga. He said it was full of chicken. All of our dishes were very flavorful. We would definately recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

It is obvious from some of the reviews, that some of the folks from other places than TEXAS, don't have a clue. Kansas City? Please. They wouldn't know good Tex-Mex if it hit them on the head. The food here is excellent, but it is just that, TEX-MEX! If you want something else, go somewhere else and whine!