“Overpriced, poor quality ice cream”
Review of Trolley Ice

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Trolley Ice
Ranked #78 of 138 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Not sure where they get their ice cream mix, but it had a chalky ice texture and weak taste. The waffle cone was stale too.This tourist trap charges 4.00 for a sub par cone..

1  Thank Frank M

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

1  Thank Frank M
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I had a sno-cone which was good. My husband had a crepe which he enjoyed,but it took FOREVER for them to make it--i was done with my sno-cone! The lady working seemed overwhelmed...it was very chaotic. My suggestion would be to have 2 different windows---one to order one to pick up.

1  Thank MrandMrsE514
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We go to Eureka Springs several times a year. This place has only been opened once in the last few years. Everytime we go by no matter what the season or how busy the little town is, this place is never opened. It is in a great location. I wish I could have tried more than the lemonade. Maybe next time, but I doubt it!

1  Thank Jrenay72