“Pizza Options”

Pizza Hut of Eureka Springs
Ranked #72 of 136 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 30, 2013

On a whim, I chose to stop at Pizza Hut. I'm not a huge fan of Pizza Hut, but the service was great. I went in thinking that I would just get a pizza, but the employee working pointed out that I could get a greater variety and better bang for my money by purchasing a special.

There are newer reviews for Pizza Hut of Eureka Springs

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Pizza and pasta was hot and yummy. It was such a great change to have our pizza and pasta on plates and not out of a cardboard box.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Pizza was cold, waitress was rude and none of them seemed like they wanted to deal with us because we were interupting something. I tried to be nice but something smart was said by waitress so we just got up and left. WILL NEVER GO BACK!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Very much liked the sauce, bread sticks and pizza. Didn't have to pay for parking like some of the other areas in Eureka Springs.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Nothing different here, just the same ole pizza like any other Pizza Hut. Our server was very friendly and the $10 pizza made it a cheap meal for the night. we would eat here again.