“Best Coffee on the Strip”
Review of The Coffee Stop - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Coffee Stop
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We would go there every morning and afternoon just to get coffee and their fabulous blackberry cheesecake. I would highly recommend doing the same, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

I pulled up this morning and some regular and his dog were getting coffee and I waited patiently and the guy pointed at my truck and said something to the girl and smirked at me. I then pulled up after he walked around back. Then I sat at the window for five minutes and gave up and left. As I pulled away I saw the barista and the guy were on a table in the back smoking.

I suggest avoiding this place. I had the coffee the day before and it was sub-par maybe slightly better than starbucks

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Superb service & quality of coffees. If you're into Starbucks you will be blown away by the quality of their coffees. Everything roasted on premises - their pastries & ice cream all supplied by locals and always fresh. Prices lower than the commercials - such as Starbucks.