“I live on the lake Beaver”
Review of Beaver Lake

Beaver Lake
More attraction details
Owner description: Popular lake for swimming.
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Living on the lake is a great thing, but there things that I just don't get. What 2 marinas, no place to eat. I guess this is the price you pay for being on a corp lake.

2  Thank Richard J

Reviewed February 23, 2014

So clear and just beautiful. Lots of fishing and fun. Prettiest lake around. Close to Eureka Springs downtown. Camping is available or cabins.

1  Thank Alycin H
Reviewed February 5, 2014

My most recent trip to Beaver Lake was to finish my SCUBA certification with a group. I was impressed at the size of the lake. I have visited Beaver Lake before via both motorcycle and jeeps, but I didn't realize how diverse this lake is.
There were dive school scattered about enjoying the convenience of the SCUBA store just there which has cabins and camping.
There is a back road connecting different parts of the lake that will put you right at Roaring River fish hatchery. This might not sound interesting but it is beautiful and unique.
There is a lot going on around different parts of the lake and plenty of little restaurants and diners to find food to fit any pallet.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

This lake is a wonderful nature preserve and not crowded with boats like many. Especially the east side of the lake, there is only one marina, and that keeps boat traffic down. Not so many houses dotting the lake and you have a natural feel. You can go trout fishing just below the dam on the White River, said to be one of the top ten rout streams in the US.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I grew up around here and have been to the lake many times. My legs are so white that when I get in the lake, little fish come at my legs! Ahhh! But I prefer the views anyway! Come to get away and breath in the AR air!