“Honeymoon”
Review of Catfish Cabin

Catfish Cabin
Ranked #42 of 137 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Log cabin tucked in a corner of Hwy 62 one curve west of Dollar General.
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We was on our honeymoon. We stopped in for a meal. The frog legs were great. My wife got a Catfish plate. She enjoyed it very much. Food was very good. Only problem we really had was everyone seemed a little rude. Not very friendly.

2  Thank William C

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

This place is great! I absolutely love their catfish! Slaw is awesome... service lacks but the food is a definite must(; this time was carry out, but the time before I went with my family an it was packed out! Check this place out if you are wanting some good fish!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I had the sampler platter. My baked potato came out with a huge rotten spot on the end of it. The catfish had no flavor. The beans tasted like water. There was no seasoning at all! My husband got the 8oz Ribeye. It tasted like it was freezer burnt and yet again there was no seasoning added. When we told the owner how disappointed we were with our meals and why, she argued with us instead of apologizing and still charged us full price. I do not recommend this place at all! Absolutely horrible!!!

5  Thank Holly A
Reviewed February 8, 2014

My wife and I had heard good things about this place, every time we are in town they are busy so we figured it to be true. We stopped in one Sat evening to try it. Restaurant was nice and clean, wait time was a little long. I was excited to have some good catfish, boy was I wrong. It was not good at all, we will not be returning.

4  Thank Richard7269
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My husband and I ate dinner at Catfish Cabin after our elopement in eureka springs. The catfish was fresh and the fried chicken sandwich was the best we have ever tasted!!! The staff was very friendly and the food arrived promptly...we hope to eat here again on our next trip thru town!!