“Best Customer Service EVER!!”
Review of Edelweiss Inn

Edelweiss Inn
Ranked #2 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Ok, well to be honest, we usually stay at large chains( Embassy Suites) but in this town, we didn't see any. However, I'm so glad we ended up finding this place. Its a very clean, quaint and inexpensive motel, which left us with lots more $$$ to spend doing all the activities we wanted to do in Eureka Springs. That is always a plus, especially when you have 2 expensive teen girls :)
When we arrived home and unpacked, we realized that I left my eye glasses there. We called them and they said they saved them (thank you Jesus) They put them in the mail to us and didn't charge us a dime..Who does that these days?? It's truly the people who work there that make it a wonderful experience. We will most definitely be back!!

Room Tip: We recommend asking for the back of the hotel. When you come home in the evening, we were greeted by...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Claire H
There are newer reviews for Edelweiss Inn

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Our family of 9 just spent 8 nites at the Edelweiss Inn in Eureka Springs and had a great time. Motel is quaint in a good kind of way. VERY CLEAN and lovely view from the back deck. Very convenient for shopping and travel in and out of town. Cindy and Bryan were great in meeting our needs and a delight.

The motel atmosphere is perfect for the enjoyment of Eureka Springs. We definately would try and secure dates to come again on our next trip.

Rooms are reasonably priced, good basic accomodations and yet most pleasant.

Go to Eureka Springs and pick the Edelweiss if at all possible.

Room Tip: Best side is back around by the deck. Nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank manfred s
Reviewed September 28, 2013

stayed at the Edelweiss INN last week if your riding a bike this is the place to stay. The owners are great. The rooms are clean. They even furnished rags to clean the bikes and ice chest for drinks.I have put this on my place to stay when I am in eureka springs.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank RICK P
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This was my third stay at the Edelweiss Inn during the week long scooter rally at Eureka Springs. Cindy and her husband have always been very friendly and helpful. They provide suggestions for scenic routes to ride and many other helpful suggestions. The rooms are kept very clean and the beds are comfortable. I will continue to stay at the Edelweiss whenever I get the chance to visit Eureka Springs.

Room Tip: Large comfortable rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank TerryLee1950
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Other reviewers have done a good job of singing the praises of Cindy and the Edelweiss Inn. Yes, the room was comfortable and exceptionally clean. Yes, Cindy spent lots of time helping us with recommendations and directions. Yes we were impressed with the reasonable rates. Yes, we would stay there again. AND Yes, we recommend that you stay there, too!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank NJM68462
Reviewed July 10, 2013

From the time I made my reservation to the day before we left, Cindy was so glad to help out with questions and recommendations. I'm a big planner, so we arrived with a weekend itinerary in hand and she happily reviewed it to tell me if my plans were feasible. Cindy made suggestions about what to rearrange and we were able to have a pleasant, relaxing weekend and see all the sights we wanted to see.
It was a very clean and comfortable room (we stayed on the back side of the inn) and we're early to bed, and there were no disturbances in the middle of the night to disturb our sleep.
I don't know of a better, more comfortable stay I've ever had. I give them 6 out of 5 stars!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My friends and I met here to spend a few days riding in the mountains. Owners Cindy and Bryan Sumpter were very friendly and helpful on this ,our first motorcycle ride to the Ozarks.

The rooms are very basic but clean, but at $49/night, an exceptional value. However, if you want a refrigerator in your room , you had better ask for one at the time of booking as there are only a couple available upon request. That said, Cindy offered us a styrofoam ice chest with an abundant supply of ice from the machine outside the office.
The rooms at ground level at the rear of the Inn are quiet and very comfortable, with a large deck and patio tables and chairs to enjoy the cool afternoon shade and to watch the resident deer grazing the grass in the evenings .
Another bonus...the several excellent restaurants and an ice cream parlor within a two minute walk of the Inn. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms 114 through 117 on the rear all share the wonderful wood deck and patio furniture with ample r...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends