Chelsea's Corner Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We arrived late on a Wed night. It was 9:30 and for anyone who knows Eureka this is late for a restaurant. We tried to find something that could be delivered to our cabin since we had been on a motorcycle all day. When I first called they said I missed the delivery cut off time. I said I understood and asked if anyone else in town still delivered. He asked around in the background and came back on the phone and said no. I must have sounded so sad because he asked where we were located. I told him and this amazing man said he would bring us a pizza. It was by far the best pizza I have ever eaten. Now you can take into account that it was late and we were starving but truly it was the most amazing pizza ever. It was even wonderful the next morning for breakfast. The freshness of the pizza and the amazing aroma that filled our little cabin will forever be in my memories.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Went for pizza this last August on family vacation (my husband, 7-year-old daughter and myself). Wanted to get a pizza to take back to our hotel room, and chose Chelsea's due to the fact they've been around for quite a while and have excellent reviews in the Eureka Springs tourist bulletins. It was weird hanging around outside a bar with my little girl, but we had fun looking at the things that were embedded in the walls, etc. When we got the pizza "home," it was still hot and absolutely WONDERFUL! It was a bit of a wait, but well worth it, especially since it wasn't crazy-expensive. Would definitely recommend them based on taste. Again, I was outside with our daughter while my husband ordered and picked up, so I honestly cannot comment on the atmosphere, service, etc. But, he didn't complain, so I have to say it was good! :-)

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Always has great bands and good drinks! Nice staff and enjoy sitting in the balcony to watch the people on the dance floor.

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

I think I rated them perfect last time, but this time was even better. The service, atmosphere, and most of all the pizza can't be topped. My one request when returning to ES was to have pizza and beer at Chelsea's, and I wasn't disappointed.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I might of had the best pizza I have ever! I ordered the chiken blt yesterday and was very very happy! I try to eat hear once a month, best pizza in town!