“mmmm yummy!!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 30, 2013

chelsea cafe has some great food. I would recoment them to anyone great pizza and just all around great food!!!
personally you cant go wrong with the
Best philly cheese steak ever!!!
and love there gyro!!!
try them out you wont regret it :)

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Blues weekend is by far my favorite Eureka Springs event, next to the pizza at Chelsey's, not too mention the Spring Street Philly, Im hooked for life! Love my peeps and music at Chelsey's Corner Cafe!! The music is the best in town!!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is some of the best pizza I've ever had and the environment is stellar for live music. Great selection of good beer, fine wine, and great food. I eat hear every time I come to town. Also one of the only delivery places in town too. Thank you Chelsea's for being the best!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

This would have been EXCELLENT if the room hadn't been so hot and if I didn't have to try so hard to make the lady running the show smile. She acted like she was miserable. But it was HOT in there and I would have been too. The pizza was excellent - had the BBQ Chicken Pizza. The crust was perfect. Will go back maybe when it's not so busy and maybe the service would better.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We only had one negative food experience during our week in Arkansas. We wanted to have a lighter meal on our second night in Eureka before going to the Intrigue Theater. Chelsea’s pizza place was recommended. It’s a tiny room atop a very smoky bar and billiards room. Service was awful. It took an hour for us to get the pizza. The waitress kept disappearing because she was delivering orders. The pizza was huge, but the crust required a saw. Typically I wouldn’t mention a negative restaurant review, but after speaking to a couple townsfolk, I heard our experience wasn’t unique.