“Fabulous pizza”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Hastings, Nebraska
“Fabulous pizza”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Don't let the location or the atmosphere stop you, these people know how to make some delicious pizza! We were at first put off and wondered how they had gotten the great reviews, but we were very pleased. It is quite casual (and the waitress had a bit of attitude arriving late to work), but we were there for great pizza and beer! We like an adventure and as busy as they were it is no secret they make some awesome pizza! We will definitely return when in ES.

Visited May 2013

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“Great pizza, fun bar”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We went to Chelsea's for drinks our first night in town; they had a great beer selection and live music. Plus it was just down the street from where we were staying! The next day we went back for lunch and had delicious garlic knots and pizza loaded with veggies! Just make sure you have cash! There is an atm downstairs, just in case. ;-)

Visited June 2013
Georgia
“Pizza looked good but tasted horrible”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This place came highly recommended and I ordered delivery and it was labor day weekend so I'm trying to find a reason for the worst pizza I have ever eaten in my life. The menu at the lodge said New York Style pizza and first off the crust was almost a half inch thick so I don't know what part of New York they are calling it but it was over the top too thick. as for the sauce it had no flavor and I even had a cup that came with the garlic knots which also had no flavor. The toppings where sparse and as pizza lover this pie was just flat out bad. My Wife wouldn't eat it and she is not picky at all and likes frozen pizzas. My 2 year old spit it out and said "Yucky Daddy" Now once again the great reviews of this place make me wonder if i just got a bad pizza and bread or are all of the other reviewers enjoying the atmosphere over the quality of the food. I am just stating my opinion here folks but this was down right horrible.

• Visited May 2013
Little Rock
“Our Staple Eatery in Eureka”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We love this place. So much. We eat here every time we are in town. Sometimes more than once - but we try to spread the love around to other restaurants as well to be fair. The food is amazing and always super fresh. They are open really late and they deliver too. Only thing we don't like about the place is that it isn't too great on customer service. Sometimes the people are nice but most often they are really unfriendly and occasionally downright rude. This, along with the fact that our nephews can never come in and dine with us because of the bar downstairs, has resulted in a tradition of often times just calling ahead, picking up our order, and going to eat at a park or something. We'll enjoy ourselves either way.

• Visited March 2013
Lebanon, New Hampshire
“Great bluegrass music”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Wonderful bands. Only negative is very smoky. Coming from a state that does not allow smoking in restaurants and bars I forgot this experience.

Visited April 2013