We stayed at the Chateau for 3 nights on a 8 night trip to France, the rooms where wonderful, combining modern amenities with old world charm. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained, a great place to have a glass of wine in the evening while watching the hot air balloons hover above Amboise. Charlotte was a great hostess, helping us with our itinerary and diner choices (even accommodating us for a relaxed picnic at the chateau!) She was truly great and welcoming. She recommended the Patio restaurant which was one of our best meals on the whole trip ( Cédric, the sommelier paired great wines with our meal). Has a treat we even met Jazz, her wonderful dog, our kids had a blast running with him on the lawn in front of the castle. We will certainly return, its central location to most castles in the Loire Valley make it a grey choice for day trips. Thank you for great a truly "regal" experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At a mere 2 km from Amboise, centrally located to visit the Chateau Country of France, secluded from crowd and sight, we welcome you in a genuine private Castle recently turned into a Boutique Hotel. Here values such as authenticity, peace, quietness and pleasure are a must. Heated pool during the summer season, hamacs and a stroll in the park are yours to enjoy... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and HRS so you can book your Chateau de Perreux - Amboise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Perreux Amboise Hotel
- Chateau De Perreux - Amboise France/Loire Valley - Nazelles-Negron