“Snowboarding Super-Heroes!” 5 of 5 bubbles

stourport on severn
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Snowboarding Super-Heroes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

A big thank you to all involved in Pas Productions! Never have I laughed so much! Myself and 6 friends thought it would be a good idea to get a momento we could remember of our holiday, so we agreed to be filmed while in fancy dress on the slopes. 4 of us on snowboards the other 3 on skis, Superman, Spiderman, Batman, Robin, Wonderwoman and two teletubbies. It only cost 30 euros each, you get a dvd each which is backed to music of your choice, the film is edited to a very professional level. I must say I think Pas de la Casa in general is a very friendly place and Pas Productions epitimises this with a very friendly and relaxed attitude. I literally had tears of laughter rolling down my face when we watched the film for the 1st time in the bar where we bought the package. I have been told that the most popular bars will have somebody with whom you can book a date to get filmed, however book early as place towards the end of the week will be snapped-up very quickly. Fantastic fun!! Highly recommended. A+

Visited February 2013