Tripadvisor
Pas de la Casa
All reviews other hotels rooms are clean and spacious egg station nespresso machine warm bath plenty of choice main lifts short walk choose this hotel fabulous hotel pasta ski equipment lovely room breakfast and dinner fantastic stay would highly recommend this hotel irish bar
Selected filters
Reviewed October 31, 2019 via mobile

I should of known by the reviews that both hotel grand pas and pas in general were not very nice places, but I went along with the booking and did I regret it.

From the minute we arrived at hotel grand pas to the minute we left, the hotel staff, the rooms, the food, right down to the spa were dreadful and I would never recommend that anyone stays in this hotel.

Our room was an internal room so we had no air coming into our room and because the hotel was busy they said they had no rooms to move us to. The staff including the front desk manager were so rude and I actually will never forget how horrendous this trip turned out to be.

The food was greasy, basic and cold, however the staff in both the bar and the restaurants were sweethearts and tried to do their best to make up for the rudeness of the front desk staff, including the manager.

The spa area was absolutely disgusting and the jacuzzi was freezing, compared to normal jacuzzi temps. When I complained about the temperature of the spa the front desk just dismissed it and said it’s the normal temperature!!

Staying in this hotel thought me a huge lesson to revise where I am staying for future trips, and take heed to reviews as I did not and ended up miserable for the whole week of our skiing trip.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
PVGRANDPAS, Director de Recepción at Hotel Grand Pas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Good morning

We are very sorry that the trip was not to your liking, but if the hotel is full and you have booked that type of room from the reception, we cannot do anything.
As for the Spa, we pass many inspections and the Spa is always in a perfect state of cleanliness.
I understand that the reception department finds the worst, because if there are no more rooms, the reception department tells you that they cannot give you another room of a higher category than the one you have booked, or that the temperature of the Jacuzzi is the one set by law, even if it seems cold to you. On behalf of the entire team of the Grand Pas Hotel and especially the reception department, we thank you and tell you that we do everything possible to make sure that all our guests are well.

Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

Just back from a weeks skiing holiday where we stayed at this hotel. Was a bit worried before going on holiday at some of the negative reviews but thought we would make our own minds up when we got there. And what can I say, those bad reviews were wrong!

All staff from the reception, to the restaurant and even the cleaners were all so welcoming and helpful. Even one day we were out for a walk and saw the girl from the reception, she even said hello to us in the street. So nice to be recognised outside the hotel.

As for the food, where do I begin. The breakfast was just amazing, so much to choose from that some days I didn’t know what to have. Only had dinner 2 nights at the hotel but again there was plenty of choice.

We had a lovely room on the second floor. We have been on many ski holidays and this room was by far the best of any we have stayed in. So spacious! We couldn’t believe how much room we actually had. The cleanliness of the room was also very good.

The location of the hotel is really good. Although the walk up from the town is a killer. But it was good exercise! Being able to just walk out of the hotel and just a few feet to the slopes was brilliant. Like most people I hate having to walk to far in ski boot whilst carrying my skis.

Overall I had a fantastic stay at the Grand Pas Hotel and cannot recommend it enough. If I go back to Andorra I would definitely choose this hotel again.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for contacting us and for such nice words, we are constantly working to improve the service.
We look forward to your visit soon.
Greetings!

Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights with a large group. The hotel is a short walk/ski to the chair lift and lots of shops, bars and a great choice of restaurants nearby too. The rooms have been refurbished to a high standard, lots of room, nice bathroom (and a bath too), very comfortable beds and easy access to the spa on the lower ground floor with a sauna, pool and hot tub. The buffet breakfast is varied and plentiful and the dinners have a great variety for all too. Would highly recommend to groups and families.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Wanderer05203045102, Recepción Hotel Grand Pas Premium by Pierre Vacances at Hotel Grand Pas, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

Dear Basia,

Thank you very much for taking your time to share such a positive feedback regarding your last holidays at Pas de la Casa.

We are glad to know that you had a memorable stay with us and our services and facilities met your expectation.

We hope you had a nice trip back to home and we hope to see you soon in our Hotel.

Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights in April, great location with quick access to the slope only 3 minute walk, and a great area to store ski equipment in the basement for 10 euro deposit.

Recently refurbished to a high standard, good sized rooms and excellent buffet breakfast including egg station.

Would recommend for friend groups or families.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Wanderer05203045102, Recepción Hotel Grand Pas Premium by Pierre Vacances at Hotel Grand Pas, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2019

Dear guest,

First of all thank you for stay in our Hotel and for leave your comment, that always help us to improve and to keep working to give our best.

We are happy to read you liked the renovation and our facilities.

We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed April 4, 2019

This hotel really does have it all. With the slopes and main lifts only a few seconds walk down the hill it is perfectly positioned. The service in the restaurant always came with a smile, and the food was sumptuous. Contrary to a previous reviewers experience, the reception staff were more than friendly, super efficient, and always happy to help). The rooms were clean and quite spacious, and the beds comfortable, My room suffered from patchy TV reception on the BBC World News channel, which proved only very slightly frustrating when trying to keep up with Brexit briefings. We all enjoyed our trips to the nearby Red Lion which served very generous tall drinks with a smile. Skiing the GrandValira was so enjoyable, and why not finish off your evening by being hung upside down by your boots while imbibing more booze. If this tickles your fancy, the Irish bar is a must!

Date of stay: March 2019

Dear Nick,

Thank you for choosing our Hotel, we are glad to read your good holidays experience in the Hotel and in Pas de la Casa and that our services have been up to your expectations.

We will be happy to welcome you again soon for your next vacation.