All reviews ski hire main lifts croissants ski holiday skis lockers pas slopes
Selected filters
Reviewed March 17, 2017

I agree with previous reviews. Management lie (albeit nicely) in order to avoid resolving customer issues. I made a booking at this hotel for the wrong date. I notified the hotel (and booking.com) within 20 minutes of making the booking that I had made a mistake. They had 6 weeks to re-sell this reservation. I was then lied to and sent in circles with booking.com so they could avoid refunding me the 100% booking fee I paid. This is pure profiteering for no service provided. So angry.

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

2 * on the door, not far away from that.

Food was of a good standard and staff were fine.

The room we had booked was for 4 who were snowboarding. It measured about 5m square.

A set of bunk beds and a fold up double bed, 1 cupboard and 1 radiator to dry all insoles and boarding related stuff between the 4 of us. Also 4 cases which had to be hidden under the bed and pulled out anytime you needed something.

We are all back with colds and 1 even worse.

If booking here and are booking for 4 or more stipulate that you want a large room like the photos on booking.com and not the room made for 2 that has had a set of bunk beds thrown in.

Made a weeks boarding unpleasant, barely slept all week due to 4 guys in close proximity so you hear every snore, snort and other related noises that I won't mention.

I have never been as happy to get home and when I go boarding I usually have to be dragged out of the hotel. Not here!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 27, 2017

Management either will not or cannot respond to e-mail/phone queries about reservations. Visited the hotel and told one thing by the manager, Jaan, only to be told something else by the booking agent.

Best avoided, stay somewhere else with a management team who are honest and can be trusted

Room tip: Stay somewhere else
Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed February 25, 2017

We came back yesterday from Les Neus hotel. The hotel is centrally located, ideal for skiing, they are the only hotel that throw the ski hire for free, which is a big saving, the staff were so helpful, they couldn't do enough for us. The food was so good that I've probably put on weight in spite of skiing every single day for many hours.. and I'm a fussy eater. They had great local dishes like spinach with raisins and pine nuts, mushroom cannelloni, paella, risottos, fish, etc, (you would be fine if you were a vegetarian btw) always lots of fruit and great deserts, kids loved that they also had pizzas, pasta, chicken, french fries, etc. Overall we had a great week. Room was a bit small as I was staying with my two kids in the same room, but the other rooms where my friends stayed were perfect, all recently refurbished and very clean, wifi worked perfectly in all the hotel. We were 2 families and we are thinking of coming back next year. My friends stayed there before and also thinking of coming back.

Date of stay: February 2017
2  Thank Nuri T
Reviewed January 17, 2016 via mobile

I booked the hotel and before I arrived they informed me the credit card was wrong which is very strange as other hotels had charged it so I provided another card but they could not charge it so I called and each time they told me to call the "big boss" tomorrow! I got the same answer every day so emailed the hotel only to receive a very rude email telling me they don't like my attitude! So I called again to give my card number but the guy was screaming and shouting at me and hung up. Turns out they over booked so made up this excuse to cancel my booking which was pretty low and all this left me having to find a hotel last minute NEVER AGAIN!!

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Enforcerofstandards