Our stay at Casa Palopo was absolutely wonderful! We were greeted with a delicious hibiscus punch and shown to our funky chic room with a gorgeous view of the lake. We were there in the off season, so we were 1 of 2 guests at the hotel so we had the place to ourselves most of the time. The dining area outdoors was simply stunning, and the food delicious! I looked forward to every meal! The pool was the only downside, there was a lot of leaves and such in the pool and in the luxurious little cabanas, but I didn't come to swim so I did not mind. Overall, amazing place to stay, I highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Casa Palopó. Perched above spectacular Lake Atitlan with a view of three volcanoes and located in the Guatemalan Highlands, Casa Palopó offers two distinct brands of romantic relaxation for the sophisticated traveler. Choose from the charming and colorful accommodations in the main building, which features seven spacious rooms decorated with contemporary and indigenous artwork. A large living room with fireplace, gourmet restaurant, elegantly set tables are set in intimate clusters inside the relaxed dining room and on the glassed terrace, additional tables spread along the wide veranda, 6.8 Palopó is the place to catch an uninterrupted view of spectacular sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Casa Palopo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Palopo Hotel Santa Catarina Palopo
- Casa Palopo Santa Catarina
- Casa Palopo Guatemala/Santa Catarina Palopo, Lake Atitlan