“Yum.”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Fast internet and great fish. I ate here often and was never disappointed... The smoothies were nice and the garden setting was nice for casual conversation...

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Fe is a great space. Loved the fresh fruit smoothies and the various gluten free options! The owner and staff are great - definitely added to the experience.

Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

I ate here three times, the pizza I ordered and the butter chicken I ate another time were delicious! However I ordered a chicken ceasar salad another time and it was absolutely awful! Drowned in dressing and the chicken didn't even taste like chicken. It made me feel slightly sick and I only ate a quarter of it. I wouldn't order this dish.

The curries and pizzas are good though!

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Fe was a lovely find on our first night into San Marcos. Staff was so friendly and when the curry (Thai Chicken) arrived, it made the night even better. It was so good we had to go back the last night of our adventure.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I spent several days at San Marcos and I went to this restaurant because people who live there recommend me, and the thing is I went several times:-)

The place is very nice, to highlight the terrace and the fact that have Wi-Fi and computers in the upstairs. What I value most is a menu with a large number of exquisite and elaborate dishes; some juices and smoothies that combine fruits and vegetables very rich and original; and the unforgettable banana¬honey crepes:-)

The ingredients used by the chef are high quality, and this is why I consider that the price is not expensive, between 60-100 quenzales each. From my point of view they could consider to improve the lavatories and it would be nice its attention on Spanish;-) Too many dogs there hovering while you eat, something very common in this town! Dogs and dogs thant apparently they have no owner!!