“Excellent service in a beautiful place!!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Cabina's in the garden setting
Garden corner
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Tour68232...
“Review ”
Reviewed January 31, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Rustic setting....host Kees very informative on different things and places to visit. ..lotsa birds on grounds

Feb 1, 2017
Hello Dale , we hope you had a nice time at our place , maybe till a next time. thanks and regards
Kees , Griselda and Victoria
Sager0626
“Excellent service in a beautiful place!!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

The owner is extremely friendly and helpful!! The bed and breakfast cabins are beautifully crafted and boasts beautiful gardens. Breakfast is delicious!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Cecelia M...
Florida
“Unparaelled Warm Hospitality”
Reviewed June 10, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

My stay in Costa Rica earlier this year, 2015, could not have been spent at a more enchanting place. The Cabinas run by a husband and wife team, Kees and Griselda, is situated on a peninsula, on the continental divide, and the tranquil Lake Arenal. The energy there is fantastic! Early on I was greeted by hummingbirds and several other colorful species of birds.

Although not used to long-term guests as me, Kees and Griselda were very resourceful and accommodating. Each challenge that came up was meted with a simple solution—whether it was due to brief power outages by the city, periodic laundering of my clothes, or my need to leave abruptly because of a family emergency. Their cheery countenances and assistance were especially noteworthy because of their own extended family crises going on at the time. Their punctuality was also quite impressive.

During my approximate two-month stay Griselda was most imaginative in coming up with a variety of tasty dinners while Kees accommodated me with fulfilling breakfasts, including green smoothies. I was able to get most of my book written there due to the nurturing, inspiring environment and structure provided for me by these two wonderful people!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The kind and professional service of the proprietors
Liked least: A nearby rooster--which were beyond our control
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jun 18, 2015
Hello Reva . Thank you very much for your kind words.It was a pleasure to have you to stay at our place for this 2 months . Hopefully you made it home safe and in time after the little troubles at the airport. We are on our last days of the family issue and I think you know what I mean. Hopefully you had the time and peace to finish your book . Have a very happy and healthy life , and who knows , maybe we see you again . Kees ,Griselda and Victoria
Netherlands
Reviewed August 11, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

Older travelers Rugged travelers
Gent
Reviewed August 9, 2012 for a stay in April 2010
person found this review helpful

Aug 9, 2012
Glad to hear you loved it. Thanks for your review.
Nederland
Reviewed July 28, 2012 for a stay in January 2011

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Jul 28, 2012
Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay!
Kind regards, Kees & Griselda.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing