All reviews home away from home every morning month stay extremely friendly staff well equipped kitchen a great place to stay thank you very much three weeks anita laundry nepal wifi television hosts
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I enjoyed very much the month I spent there, everyone was nice, helpful ans friendly. The only disadvantage was, in my opinion, the lack of intimacy between the three bedrooms and the location of the place; it was indeed difficult to reach the city center with tempos, due to the low frequency of the vehicles in the neighbourhood, making us take taxis.
Anyway, very good place, I advise it to anyone who wishes to spend à long time in Nepal!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I had an excellent three week stay at the Sagarmatha Apartment Bed and Breakfast. The rooms were clean, the service excellent, and the breakfasts delicious. The apartment is located within walking distance of numerous restaurants and shops, and Patan's Durbar Square. Gyanman and his family were extremely helpful in facilitating visits around Kathmandu. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Stayed here for about two weeks. Gyanman and his family really took care of us. Everything, from the breakfast to the cleanliness to Gyanman's genuine care for our welfare was fantastic. The apartment is not too close to any sights. However, there are good places to eat nearby, and it is a fantastic place for a longer stay when you need a home base. My oops on the pool rating. There is no pool.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank John J
Gyanman, Owner at Sagarmatha Apartment Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Dear REspected Mr Jhon Janmaat,

Thank you very much for your review. We rally appricate your valuable time you spend to write review on tripadvisor. Sorry the pool is seperat buiness. Is is next to our property. But we do have pool table as you know for our guest for little entertainment.

Looking forward your next visit soon.

thanking you.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

We had the most amazing experience staying at Sagarmatha Apt. Gyanman and his family quickly made us feel like part of theirs. The rooms were clean and breakfast was great, and we always had hot water, internet and power. We were even provided cell phones that were useful to call Gyanman and get directions when we got lost. If you're looking for superb service and excellent quality rooms, I recommend staying here.

Room Tip: The apartments are located off the main road so it's very quiet. We stayed on the backside of the building overlooking a pool and tennis courts.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Suzie_L1
Gyanman, Owner at Sagarmatha Apartment Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Dear Respected Ms Suzan Lapp,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review and glad we are able to make your stay with us comfortable. We will continue same things near future as well. Please rember us for your next visit. Same thing without you we are nothing.

Wish you have a wonderful life.

Thanking You.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I recently spent one and a half month in Kathmandu for work and Sagarmatha was my home. The rooms were comfortable, well kept and the staff, led by Gyanman and his family were warm, efficient and very helpful. From drawing maps to booking taxis and keeping you company when your bored, they went out of their way to insure that I had a comfortable stay. The apartments are located a short walk away from a diverse range of restaurants and cafes in Jhamel. With reasonable rates and a stunning terrace Sagarmatha is where I will stay when I return to Kathmandu.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business