All reviewshome away from homeevery morningmonth stayextremely friendly staffwell equipped kitchena great place to staythank you very muchthree weeksanitalaundrynepalwifitelevisionhosts
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I recently spent one and a half month in Kathmandu for work and Sagarmatha was my home. The rooms were comfortable, well kept and the staff, led by Gyanman and his family were warm, efficient and very helpful. From drawing maps to booking taxis and keeping you company when your bored, they went out of their way to insure that I had a comfortable stay. The apartments are located a short walk away from a diverse range of restaurants and cafes in Jhamel. With reasonable rates and a stunning terrace Sagarmatha is where I will stay when I return to Kathmandu.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Avalok L
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I recently shared a flat with a cousin of mine at Sagarmatha for about two weeks. The rooms were comfortable but what won me over was the quality of service. Gyanman and his family made sure that nothing was a hassle and would go the extra step to make things convenient for their guests. The rates are very reasonable and the apartments are located close to the restaurant laden area of Jhamel. The view from the rooftop terrace is also stunning at dusk by the way. All in all a very pleasant experience on my first trip to Kathmandu. I shall definitely be returning in the near future. Thanks Gyanman...

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Gyanman, Owner at Sagarmatha Apartment Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Dear Hanut D,

Thank you very much for good words you put about us. We are very happy to wel come you again on 24th August 2012. Thank you very much for your kind business.

See you soon. Have a wonderful life.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

We recently stayed at the Sagarmatha Apartment Bed & Breakfast in Kathmandu Nepal and found it to be excellent. Clean rooms, delicious breakfasts and a super hospitable owner and his wife. We would highly recommend it. Thank you Gyanman.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Vhagstrom

Dear Respected Mr & Mrs V Hagstrom,

First of all, we miss you so badly. Specially the moment we chat with coffee. We rally rally enjoy having you with us. So joyfule and peace on mind, cheer on face lots more. Is kind great family feeling in such a short time. We ralld do miss both of you. We always ready to welcome you please remember us for your next visit.

Thank you very much for your lovly words, which you put at the tripadvisor.com

God bless us.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

We stayed to months at Sagarmartha Appartments from February to April and it felt like home away from home. The rooms are spacious, clean and everything from power to hot water worked perfectly. Also Sagarmartha Appartments provides a whole list of great services from laundry services (which we used a lot) to buying ones daily groceries, ordering taxies and so on. However, the best part of our stay was experiencing the owner and staff’s fantastic hospitality. They were very friendly, service minded and honest. Whenever we had any questions at all, asked for something to be done or if we asked for extra facilities, we were immediately serviced. The area itself is also a great place to stay. It’s a residential and expat area, but only a fifteen minutes taxi ride from Thamel and the center of Kathmandu. Around the area we found all the things we needed - from grocery stores to restaurants. It’s just a ten minute walk from Jhamsikhel were we found a variety of restaurants and supermarkets. We will most definitely come back to Sagarmartha Appartments next time we visit Kathmandu and Nepal.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2012

SAGARMATHA APARTMENT BED & BREAKFAST

Hi everyone planning to visit Kathmandu, Nepal and looking for a good place to stay if you are reading this review you have just found the perfect serene accommodation with all amenities.
My visit to Kathmandu in December 2011 was for my Marriage. I and my family were looking for a perfect place to stay and carry out all the marriage formalities and it was like wish come true with finding Sagarmatha Apartment Bed & Breakfast.
I had my entire family and friends accommodated at Mr. Gyanman's Sagarmatha Apartment. We had decided to take 3 apartments and ended up taking 7 apartments at the same place.
All the rooms are equipped with entire kitchen facility and cable television. Unlike other hotel rooms I felt I am staying at my own apartment. The breakfast served was nice and heavy. Apartments were kept spot clean. Hot and Cold water in washrooms always available. You need to book yourself a flight ticket or arrange for a trip to other locations around Kathmandu just ring Mr. Gyanman and you will have it.
Hospitality offered by Mr. Gyanman and family is no match to any place I have stayed till date. At the end of our stay the entire crew of Sagarmatha became a part of my family. I love to stay there at my every visit to Kathmandu. I would suggest Sagarmatha Apartment Bed & Breakfast to all my friends and their friends. Do not miss the homely experience away from home.
Dine at one of the best Italian restaurants run by Mr. Gyanman in Jawalakhel, Lalitpur just opposite Standard Chartered Bank.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

Dear Respected Mr Vikash Chaudary,

Thank you very much for being our second guest in our hotel. We are rally appricate your kind business. Well you and your family is like own family. Your wedding and family brings lots of good luck to us. From that day to now we have very good business. Please keep blassing.

Always looking forward to see you. Please remeber us for your next visit to Nepal.

Thanking You.