>Reasonable prices of food and lodging
>Good viewing deck allowing 360 degrees view of the surroundings from Nagarkot Hill
>Very little to do in Nagarkot, aside from viewing the mountains
When we visited, it was April 30, 2013 and it was very hazy and foggy that we were not able to see the Himalayas. Locals advised to visit November/December, when it is expected to have clearest skies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in Nagarkot, Peaceful Cottage & café du mont is a great base from which to explore this vibrant city. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations.Peaceful Cottage & café du mont offers impeccable service and all the essential amenities to invig ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Peaceful Cottage & Cafe du Mont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peaceful Cottage & Cafe Du Mont Hotel Nagarkot
- Peaceful Cottage And Cafe Du Mont