Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$8
Booking.com$8
Priceline$8
CheapTickets$8
Travelocity$8
eDreams$8
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

The ambience of the restaurant was nice but there was no facility for room service even during bad weather.We had to go to the restaurant with 2 small kids in heavy rains for dinner.There was hardly any lighting on the ground floor where we stayed.
Even before we finished our dinner the staff members were consuming alcohol and smoking too

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here for two nights and were so happy when we arrived; it was exactly the escape from KTM we were hoping and more! The place has so much character and is very special, rather than just somewhere you are residing when you are on holiday. We really felt at home and the staff were so lovely, friendly and great to get to know briefly! Thanks so much for the great stay!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 9, 2019

Hotel at the End of The Universe sure is a special place. It’s absolutely magical up here in Nagarkot at the End of the Universe. The views are gorgeous, and I can’t believe the Mahankal Temple is seriously right behind the hotel. Just like 5 meters away. The accommodation is also wonderful, truly unique and special while being seriously comfortable. The beds are huge, the pillows are soft, and the sheets are pristinely clean! They also provide towels, toilet paper, and soap - bonus! The water is super hot too, and the wifi at the restaurant is mega fast. I can’t believe how good the wifi is! Also, speaking of the restaurant. The menu is huge and the food is delicious. Very vegan and vegetarian friendly! Here at the Hotel at the End of the Universe, I laid for hours outside reading books, sat productively at a restaurant table and worked, and went for lovely hikes just right down the hotel’s steps. You’ll feel so peaceful here! I can’t recommend this place enough!!!!

Room tip: Each room has something super charming about it. And most rooms offer views of the mountains!
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

Wow !! What a wonderfully peaceful retreat from Kathmandu. Spectacular views, good food (try the fruit muesli with yoghurt and honey, best range of fruit in Nepal) and friendly staff. Stay for a couple of days and relax on top of the mountain.
Great place

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

the "universe" was the best decision i had when i got to Nagrakot.
the place is realy clean, amaizing view
the food is delicious and the most important, the ambiance.
the host Oasis, is a super colorfull character with good hart, and also the whole staff
made me fill comftarble in a way i couldnt imagine.
for budget travelers u can get a wood tent in a comftarble price and the prices for the nicer rooms are also really fair.
couples, lonely travelers and groups will find this place a tailor made place with lot of areas and places to hangout.

I arrived alone, with my motorcycle and planned to be at the hostel for 1 night but after the first night i couldn't leave,
finally stayed there for 2 nights and i'm sure that i will be back!
there is a reason I saw 2 people that was there for the second time...

Date of stay: April 2019