“A Delicious place next to Norfork Lake”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Keller's Kove Restaurant & Resort
Cuisines: American, Italian
Description: Dockside pickup straight off water or land. This restaurant owned by retirees. The food is great and it's reservation only. Our family has enjoyed this restaurant for at least 30 years. Family traditional place with lots of memories.
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We Pulled up to the Dock in Hand Cove on Norfork Lake and rang the phone on the dock. 5 minutes later a van came down and picked us up and drove us up the Hill to the Restaurant. I had Catfish , a salad , and fries. The Wife had the Baby Bubba Burger and fries. We shared Onion rings. All the food was Top Notch. The Salad tasted like it was just picked from the Garden. I will be going back , My Wife and I agree on that.