“Good Experience in El Dorado, Ark”

Hampton Inn El Dorado
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in El Dorado
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The accomodations and staff were very good at this hotel in El Dorado, Ark. I would recommend this hotel to my associates and I would plan to stay at for any future business trips that I might have in El Dorado, Ark.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

My wife and I are "clean freaks." We travel from Hampton Inn to Hampton Inn. Everyone of them exceeds our expectations on cleanliness, especially the bathroom, and the quality, cleanliness, and comfort of the beds and pillows.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The strong antiseptic odor was a real negative. I started to ask to change to another motel but decided not to. I Probably would not return because of this. Staff was very courteous & breakfast was great. Actually everything else was fine.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I just had a terrible experience at the Hampton Inn in El Dorado, AR. I checked in and asked why there was no chair beside the desk chair in the room, I wanted to watch the World Series. After failing to get a reply after an hour I proceeded to email the Hilton Corporation of my displeasure. The desk clerk finally called me back and after I asked about the chair she put me on hold. When she finally came back and addressed my issue, I told her it was obviously a management issue and not her fault and hung up the phone. I then received a call from someone who identified themselve as the owner manager and immediately without asking any questions told me that I wasn't going to abuse his workers and that he knew all I wanted was a free room and I could leave or he would call the cops. My employer pays for my rooms and I am a loyal Hilton guest but I am currently rethinking that.
To provide additional information, I stopped at the desk after being thrown out at threatened by the manager/owner, I asked the desk clerk who I had spoken to if she felt I had been abusive. She replied that I hadn't and after I told her that her manager had accused me of this she replied that she did not tell him that. I then asked her why she had become so upset and she said that I did not allow her to try to fix the problem. I then asked if she had heard me say that it was a management issue with the property and not her fault she said she had heard this but wanted to fix the problem.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
1  Thank USW447
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Great experience at this Hampton. The rooms were clean and spacious. Bathroom was very clean and the shower was awesome. The hotel was quite. I felt very safe at this hotel. Great and very friendly staff at this hotel. I will definitely stay here next time I am back in the AO.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

My family and I were passing through Arkansas, and we decided to stop and stay at this hote. The check-in process wasn't very great.. the lady, Candice I believe was her name seemed to be more concerned about her cell phone messages than her hotel guests. When she realized I noticed the phone and my reaction, she put it away. The rooms were all clean and updated, all the housekeepers greated us in the hallways. The breakfast was "okay" wish there were more fruites to select from. The morning lady, Lauren was such a delight! She greated us with a nice smile and even suggested another route south, where we were headed that saved us about an hour in travel time! Thank you very much for that Miss Lauren!!

Room Tip: King study is very spacious!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Experience was great. This was a family vacation. Rooms were very clean. Plenty of towels and wash cloths available. Food ok. Location was convenient to other family members. It was conveniently located to shopping and restaurants. The pool was clean and staff had specific towels for the pool area. The spa was wonderful. The pool and spa had a handicap operated seat making it easy access in and out for handicaped individuals.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family