“Finally A Good Night's Rest In El Dorado”

La Quinta Inn El Dorado
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in El Dorado
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I'm really happy with the decision to try the La Quinta Inn El Dorado out. Normally I stay at one of the budget hotels and my sleep is disturbed by noises. Not once did I hear any noises in the middle of the night or early mornings during my stay here.

Breakfast was great. Bed was very comfortable. Parking spots are oversized.

The hallway did smell a little like cigarette smoke, but once I got in my room I didn't smell anything unusal. I had a ground floor room and didn't hear anybody above me during my stay. The wifi was excellent.

I will stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed January 10, 2012

This hotel is located in a small town but the service was excellent and the rooms in great shape. The beds were very comfy and the bathroom was clean. Great bargain!

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed October 12, 2011

After reading reviews of hotels in El Dorado, I wasn't sure what to expect. I was very pleased with the hotel. Rooms very comfortable, clean and well maintained. Microwave and refrigerator in room was certainly good to have. I will stay here on my next trip to El Do.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2011

This hotel was easy to locate. The parking was good. The service was efficient. The breakfast was a cold breakfast, but there were several choices to choose from. The one BIG drawback: it was noisy!!! You could hear the guests upstairs walking around and the slamming of doors next door! Thus, I did not have a very restful night.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed February 5, 2011

Stayed here with my wife on February 2 - 3, 2011. Nice rooms, comfortable bed, flat screen tvs (although no HD), sliding door leading to a balcony, fridge and microwave, recliner...pretty much everything one would need. And it's an excellent price. This is where I'll be staying when in El Dorado from now on.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2011

My father and I decided to stay here after reading that it was number 1 on tripadvisor. We ended up spending the evening looking out our window at the Hampton across the street which looked much nicer. The beds were not very comfortable and the hallways reaked of smoke. On the other hand, our room smelled as strong as the inside of a bottle of Lysol. In the end, the only thing we liked was the price.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed October 24, 2010

This was my second trip to Laquinta and both times it was nice and the price is very good. The room is average size but has everything that you need. Both times were very clean. The breakfast could have be better if they included hot foods like some of the other chains.

Front desk clerks were kind and pleasant both trips. In fact the first trip my 8 year old decided in the middle of the night to be sick. The front desk clerk both new sheets and gave him something to drink and crackers she had to help settle his stomach.

I will stay there the next time we come to visit family.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family