“Just your typical applebees”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #51 of 77 Restaurants in El Dorado
Cuisines: American
south arkansas
“Just your typical applebees”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I'm not a huge fan of applebees to begin with, but i've eaten at this one a few times. It's just your typical applebees. Nothing special about it nor really awful.

Visited November 2012

Camden, Arkansas
“Birthday Surprise”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My sister and I conspired to surprise my father on his birthday by having her family at the restaurant with my three nephews. The staff was absolutely so accommodating. The menu selections were varied so that persons from age 6 to age 74 had a delicious meal to their liking. The wait staff was so friendly and went above and beyond to make my father's day truly special.

• Visited November 2012
Beaumont, Texas
“Just okay”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is the typically Applebee's chain. Nothing super special about it. We've been there a couple of times now.

Visited July 2012
El Dorado, Arkansas
“Has Improved Considerably”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Applebees is one of my favorite places to eat, as of 2012. Previously, the service was atrocious, but the home office got wind of it and sent a new manager to "clean the place up." He has done a really fabulous job. The food as always been good, but now the service is good as well.

• Visited July 2012
El Dorado
“Terrible”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

I've waited 20 minutes just to have a server come to my table and take down my drink order, much less the rest of my order. Then, believe me, the server disappears for AGES. Good luck. This is standard for El Dorado Applebee's. I have not been back in two years out of no hope of it improving. This site only offered the lowest date of May, 2011.

• Visited May 2011