“Just okay”

Applebee's
Ranked #56 of 81 Restaurants in El Dorado
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is the typically Applebee's chain. Nothing super special about it. We've been there a couple of times now.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Applebees is one of my favorite places to eat, as of 2012. Previously, the service was atrocious, but the home office got wind of it and sent a new manager to "clean the place up." He has done a really fabulous job. The food as always been good, but now the service is good as well.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

I've waited 20 minutes just to have a server come to my table and take down my drink order, much less the rest of my order. Then, believe me, the server disappears for AGES. Good luck. This is standard for El Dorado Applebee's. I have not been back in two years out of no hope of it improving. This site only offered the lowest date of May, 2011.

2  Thank TMLeats
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Very good food, quick and friendly service I ate there at lunch time. It was crowded but the wait was quite short.Waitress was very nice and offered suggestions for lunch when asked. Lunch cost about $ 20. I didnot do 2/$20 this time. Have tried it with husband on previous trip. worth the money , even though you pay extra for sodas and tea.
Atmosphere is always good. Not a big fan of their music but it is not overwhelming.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

The food was delicious as usual as Applebee's is one of our favorite places to eat but our waiter was not very good. He did not refill our tea. He did not check on us once he brought our food out until he brought our bill.