“Dinner Review”

Flying Burger
Ranked #2 of 79 Restaurants in El Dorado
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We tried the Flying Burger, it was an extremely clean restaraunt. We found it to be pretty good food, I got the grilled chicken with beans & rice. The beans & rice were extremely bland - would not recommend them. My husband enjoyed his burger & fries. We are wanting to go back and try other meals, they have a great variety of items on their menu.

1  Thank Dancingred1
There are newer reviews for Flying Burger

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Ate at lunch here today. The food was quickly prepared to order.
There is a broad selection to choose from. When in El Dorado I will return here.

1  Thank FartherIsBetter
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Been there a number of times and never had a bad experience. Great team of people, good system of taking the order, and getting the food out to you when you expect it. Everything on the menu is awesome - try their salads - not something you would normally do in a burger and catfish joint, but you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Dave S
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I had noticed this place when I visited relatives last year, but was not able to eat there. This time I made sure that we did! We had burgers, catfish, chicken and chips, and even though it was lunch and the place was heaving, everything was hot and went down well. Interesting décor, like they tell me a fifties throw back, and our visit was great.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Really nice place to eat. Food is great. Lots of choice of different foods. Great burgers and fish. Also have Chicken dishes. This place was built after Magnolia's Flying Burger opened and it is quieter than the Magnolia building. But Magnolia is getting a new building. Can't wait.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta