“Amazing Food and Superb Value!!!”
Review of The Wyvill Arms

The Wyvill Arms
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Wyvill Arms loves to look after its friends and guests.To ensure you are kept informed of our special offers, "Like us" on Facebook.
Gomersal, United Kingdom
“Amazing Food and Superb Value!!!”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

After walking out of the Aysgarth Falls Hotel for poor service we came across The WYVILL Arms and how very pleased we were. A lovely welcome and the best steak pie I have ever eaten. My parents had Gammon and it was delicious too. Truly scrumptious food and plenty of it! Lovely family business, we'll definitely be back and with our friends!

• Visited April 2014

“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Came across this gem whilst driving on our way to Hawes and stopped for Lunch. We had Sunday roast beef and ordered rare and it was to perfection the meat melts in the mouth. Also had sticky toffee pudding for my wife which was to die for and also choc brownie for me which also was the best I've had in many many years. Will definitely come back again.

Visited April 2014
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“weekend break”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at wyvill arms 14th to 17th march 2014 everything you required was there the staff was great and also the food, still a ongoing job for Nigel the owner but I no he will get there with is commitment will stop there again

Visited March 2014
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food and Hospitality”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Called at the Wyvill with my family on Saturday evening about 6.30 ish. We sat on a large table near the open fire, which along with the candlelight, created a warm welcoming atmosphere. We all ordered starters and mains, all of which were excellent. The staff were very friendly and helpful and we will definitely call again when we are in the area. In fact we will make sure we are in the area!!!

Jersey, Channel Islands
“My trip to Yorskshire”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

This is my second home. Visiting again in April. Great company, food and service :)
Such a warm welcome. You must taste Nigel's sausages