All reviews brown trout first class my wife and i top notch white river five star trout fishing fishing trip another couple two days feel right at home down to earth feel like family wonderful hosts worth every penny corporate retreat anywhere in the world
Reviewed September 4, 2017

Beautiful surroundings- wonderful accommodations-delicious food! Moose and Tina are fantastic hosts! I felt SO welcome and well cared for-- I highly recommend!!! The drive is lovely. There is really a lot you can do but a good place for rest and relaxation too. I went in August and it was a nice reprieve from the Texas heat.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

The White River Inn with Moose & Tina is the place to stay for fishing and hard relaxing. The food is exceptional, you will be totally spoiled. The lodge is extremely clean and gorgeous! Our hosts were so kind and gracious. The views are magnificent. The beds are very comfortable and the jacuzzi bath in our suite was awesome. I lost count on all the trout we caught and the hiking was grand in the buffalo national forest. We will be back. I strongly recommend this lodge for a family and friends get away there is so much to do. I must say again how wonderful the food is. Moose and Tina have a little piece of paradise on the river. Book now!!
The Councilman's

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I just stayed at Moose and Tina's beautiful lodge. Wow! It was one of the prettiest, well-appointed, luxurious places I've ever stayed. It rivals the Lodge at Pebble Creek. For the record, we have known Moose for over 40 years and have wanted to come visit him since he opened this B&B. I don't know why we waited so long. Over 7,000 sq ft of absolutely breath-taking beauty awaits you! Moose and Tina spared no expense on this gorgeous home.... The attention to detail did not go unnoticed by me. The furniture was all custom made... I loved the led lights built into the wood bed frame that acted as a nightlight. The sheets were 600 tc and the beds were some of the best I've ever slept in. The high end leather couches, lamps, home accessories were tastefully appointed. Moose's trophies from hunting and fishing trips finished off the warmth of the Lodge. The amazing views of the river from the expansive deck were wonderful. The family of deer with the fawns lolling around the yard were fun to watch. Moose and Tina were entertaining, engaging and gracious to all! My husband loved the hot tub on the deck after a long day of fun fly fishing with a great guide, Andrew. I went along to video and take pictures of his catches... And the views were amazing of the river. Tina is a great cook and you never go hungry here... The lodge looks brand new... They keep it immaculate! So, if you're looking for a beautiful, high end, relaxing vacation... Look no further... We will definitely be back with our adult children and grandsons!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
1976Moose, Owner at The White River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Bernita,
Thank you so much. Tina and I were thrilled to have you two up. I'm just sorry it took so long to get you up from Florida. We are looking forward to meeting your crew, I hope you had a great reunion. I haven't laughed so hard in a while. You didnt have too mention 40 years, you are aging me!!

Reviewed June 12, 2017

I must say Moose and Tina are just some fabulous people. Very real and down to earth souls. My fiancé and I got engaged over the weekend there. We did one of their package all inclusive deals. We wanted some specific wine and Tina went out and got it for us. The view is incredible there. The food was also top notch. I have been coming to the White River for 27 years and never have I had a more incredible stay. First class all the way. Great job Moose and Tina. We really appreciate you.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

I brought my son-in-law and 9 year old grandson for a two day fishing trip arranged by the lodge. He alone caught 51 trout in two outings, and the two adults caught an additional 72 trout, mostly catch and release. The lodge itself is spacious, well appointed with fish, a range of animals, big screen tv's, large lounging area, indoors and out, and very clean large bedrooms. Moose and Tina are superb hosts, preparing excellent breakfasts and dinners. I doubt my grandson will stop talking about the weekend for years to come. It was a terrific weekend. I heartily recommend lodge.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family