“Great sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
“Great sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

I am always on the hunt for good sushi places, and this is one of my favorites in Conway. Their lunch specials are super inexpensive and dinner isn't too bad either. Service is pretty standard, and the atmosphere is that of an old school Benihana :) which I like. Full bar available as well as sushi bar, regular tables, and hibachi tables.

• Visited April 2013

“Amazing restaurant for families and dates!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

My family and I go here all the time!!! I've had plenty of hibachi grills to compare to this one!! This one is by far the best I do not add any sauce to mine as everything is PERFECT!! Some people's taste is different so they do to get a stronger flavor. Every time we have went the servers were very nice the service was fast! There has never been anything wrong with the food or anyone working there. The sushi is to die for! They make it right in front of your eyes if you choose to watch so you know you are not getting packaged frozen sushi!! However I see that someone has commented above that they do not even like hibachi grill so they completely dissed this place and put it down! I think anyone wanting to enjoy themselves with dinner and a show I suggest you try this place it is the best one I have come across in my opinion

• Visited June 2013
Morrilton, Arkansas
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

We have eaten here several times and the food is delicious every time!!! It is a little expensive ($50+- for two people) but it is totally worth it! I could make a meal just out of the rice and yum yum sauce alone. We have never sat at the grill before so I'm not able to review the hibachi experience, only the food. I can say that we will continue to visit this place again and again!

• Visited May 2013
Conway, Arkansas
“Fun Hibachi Experience.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

Normal Japanese fair with the hibachi grill. Fun for a date or family night out. Try the Saki if you have never had it before.

Branson, Missouri
“Not ideal if you're easily claustorphobic.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

The inside is decorated as you would expect, tacky and kitchy. I hate hibachi grills. My boyfriend loves this place. Me, not so much. I don't like the fact that you're up, close, and personal with strangers and all the banging and "pyrotechnics" of the chef are rather alarming. I like a nice pleasant meal, not to feel like I'm in the middle of an explosion. Anyway, I ordered the vegetables (not a huge meat eater)... which were not cooked all the way, and you get served last. The miso soup is okay. I usually get sushi, which is average. My boyfriend would tell you that the hibachi is exceptional, probably because he drowns it in "Yum Yum" sauce, but it is average also. This place is all smoke and mirrors.

• Visited December 2012

Been to Fuji Japanese Steakhouse? Share your experiences!